Added to Calendar: 21/07/21

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
21 July 2021

Lindholme Lakes, Don Farm, West Carr, Epworth, nr. Doncaster, DN9 1LF

Angling Trust Members only

The Veterans & Masters National Championship is open to all Veterans & Masters, both male and female.

For 2021 a new category has been added to the National meaning that it is now called the Veterans & Masters National Championship. The age categories are:

Masters – 55-65 years on the day of the National

Veterans – 66+ years on the day of the National

This event is fished on an individual basis and is open to Angling Trust members only. You can join here www.anglingtrust.net/membership

The event will be scored by overall weight and the winners of the Veterans & Masters National will become the Veterans National Championship 2021 & Masters National Championship 2021.

For more information about the Veterans National Championship click here.

Closing date for entries: Wednesday 30th June at 3.30pm (Pegs are limited and served on a first come first served basis)

More details...

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
Not that I was planning on attending either, but "Angling Trust Members only" for both this and the Ladies "National" seems a bit restrictive.

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
This will be the first Vets National that Martin Parker and I will not have attended for about 15 years. The AT cancelled last year's match at Decoy, even though Fish O's were taking place before that date. Will this one be cancelled at the last minute? In any case, Lindholme, spread across several different lakes, is very peggy; get the wrong lake and you don't stand a chance. Perhaps next year.

Normally we get some sort of notification - this year, nothing to jog our memories. Progress!

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Me too Mac. Long way to go for a bum draw. I need to check but I think I have my ticket for last year's cancelled match. No information about refund or carry forward.

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
No - we paid for last year, but perhaps there's something on the website I have missed about refunds etc. And yes, it's not an easy journey.