Very difficult to write

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
I am sorry for your loss. My Dad was my best friend and he passed on a few years ago so I understand how it feels.

gixer 13

Site Supporter
My heart goes out to you mate I know how you feel lost my dad just over two years ago and still feel it now rest in peace ken and may your float keeping going under

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Sorry to read this Dave. Glad you got over to see him and had a nice couple of days together. You could wish for a better way for him to go though. RIP Ken.

Tristar

Really sorry to read this about Mr Spence, my deepest condolences to you and your family. I recently lost my Dad to cancer, he was given 6 months to the day he passed, I was holding his hand as he slipped away. I feel your pain mate. PM anytime if you need to vent.

My thoughts to you and your family. Love from the Tristar hangar. X

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Very sad to report that I lost Ken this morning. I came over on Thursday and we had a great day, Friday he was down and slept most of the day but he perked up last night and we had a right laugh together watching the royal family on tv. Put him to bed at 11:00pm said goodnight and this morning he had passed away, peacefully in his sleep. I just thank God that I came over in time and that he didn't suffer.
Very sorry for your loss Dave 😢 all my love, he will always be there in your ❤ and memories. ❤❤❤❤

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
So sorry to read of your Dads passing Dave.
Thankfully you managed to get over and spend some precious time with him. Thoughts are with you and yours.
R.I.P. Ken.

feldri

Site Supporter
R.I.P. Ken. Seems like he hung on just long enough so he could see you again. You were blessed by the fact you had such a wonderful dad.
I hope all the great memories of the times you had together help you through this terrible time. Condolences and best wishes for the future.

david white

Site Supporter
My heartfelt condolences, Dave when you look back it will be at all the good times filled with love and laughter consoled by you being able to be there at the end
R.I.P Ken sleep peacefully

OldTaff

Site Supporter
So sorry to hear of the loss of your dad Dave, please accept my condolences and may he rest in peace & rise in glory.