Venues. Rotherham S.Yorks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Hi people,
First post for me.

Anybody out there recommend a coarse venue in south yorks, preferably with some accomodation, need to work in the area in 3 weeks and thought I could turn it into a little break for the family. Would travel up to 25 miles for the work which is in Rotherham..

Tony_grig

You have Kiveton waters which is BW owned, Elm Tree Farm in Kilnhurst, Straight Mile Fisheries in Brampton and Pinchmill Fisheries in Rotherham. Not totally sure about the accomodation side of things Im afraid mate.
Tony

pourerkev

mybe a little further than 25 miles but have you thought of blyton ponds
nr gainsborough http://www.blytonponds.co.uk/

midge99

You could try Hallcroft at retford he has a few caravans on site for rent

monkey20

straight mile is a VERY good venue for long floating pole to the island or bomb for chub and carp.
elmtree farm is a very nice venue, nice suroundings and lovely breakfasts. they also sell hot drinks.
bacon sannies are lovely[:D] and the full english breakfasts. 2 ponds perfect for pole and feeder and float rod. nearby is hooten lodge. this is a pub and i am not sure wether they do rooms for the night. maybe somone could confirm this for him[;)] also up the road from elmtree, a few minute walk away is the ship pub which do meals and the canal opposite that which is day ticket fishing if you want a change. hope this helps mate[:)]

stealthy

there's a reasonable little hotel just off the motorway thats got about 6 places within a 10 mile drive

Status
Not open for further replies.