Vass

Carp attack

Has anybody had any of there clothing/bib brace?
I've been told its supposed to be decent for the money,

brian carragher

Site Supporter
A lot of the sea fishing guys use their gear, more so the shore anglers so it cant be bad at all given what they put it through

dubdog

I own a bib and brace that I now use for work. Cock on for the money the problem I found was that you couldn't slide a pole over them. Plus they don't fit very well.

RiggersSW

Bought a set of the Team bib n brace, really waterproof, dries super quick and comfortable but on the first session some of the hem-stitching popped loose. Nothing massively worrying or important but it was a bit annoying. It's not like they don't fit either, can comfortably slide both of my hands past where the stitching came loose and move them around, so a bit strange why this happened. Probably a quick repair and don't regret buying them at all. Also the option to slide in some knee pads is great.

rd115

Barbus Minimus
Site Supporter
Looking at a set of their chest waders for gravel pit work, definitely on the xmas list.

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
i brought their chest waders as as well as B&B and Smock for my shore fishing, the B&B and Smock are brilliant but the chest waders i cannot get into, the legs are really narrow and i cant get my calf into them lol

Carp attack

Was looking at the quilted bib and brace for winter, cant be doing with been cold an wet this winter,

RiggersSW

Was looking at the quilted bib and brace for winter, cant be doing with been cold an wet this winter,
I was going to go for these but ended up going for the unlined version so that I can use in the milder months and layer up. But might end up getting a second set, would be interested to hear your thoughts on them if you end up getting some. Hard to find unbiased opinions as most reviews are by Vass sponsored anglers... :rolleyes:

Carp attack

I was going to go for these but ended up going for the unlined version so that I can use in the milder months and layer up. But might end up getting a second set, would be interested to hear your thoughts on them if you end up getting some. Hard to find unbiased opinions as most reviews are by Vass sponsored anglers... :rolleyes:
How have you found the unlined b&b? Size guide?
Am a big chap so xxxl I think I would need,

RiggersSW

How have you found the unlined b&b? Size guide?
Am a big chap so xxxl I think I would need,
I would go a size up from normal. I must have put on a few pounds recently because the large fits snug on me. Part of me wishes I went for an XL but like I said they fit me well enough and they're comfortable but the hem stitching around the chest/mid-section has popped out after one session. I'm probably going to buy the lined ones in a size up at some point. Other than that one fault they've been great.

looksfishy

I got a deal on a pair of the 305 breathable chest waders on the weekend. I've tried them on and they seem great. Quite heavy duty material and the bottom wellie part is really easy to get on and off. A world of difference to my neoprene ones, seem to spend minutes hopping round trying to get those off whenever I use them!

NoCarpPlease

Site Supporter
really? I have the 175 series waterproof trouser and find the mediums on the large size (I'm a standard M in pretty much all trousers - 33/34 inch waist)