Vape

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
My uncle is my general advisor on all things vape related as he was a heavy smoker for several years and has now built up a collection of about 30 vapes all lined up in a cabinet so he switches from machine to machine on a day to day basis. I did have a Kangertech SubBox Mini as below.

kangertech.jpg

It worked ok but I was never entirely happy with it. Some of the more sugary liquids would clog it up badly. Then the other day it broke anyway, the button to turn down the wattage had broke for a while so it was stuck on about 20w until the other button got pressed in my pocked, turning to wattage up permanently to 50w, so I had to get a new one.

New one arrived yesterday. A Smok G-Priv Baby.

smok.jpg

Pleased with this one and running it at 23w at the moment. Nice smooth drags on it with some Menthol liquid. Hopefully it will last for a while.

Not going to be an interesting thread for those who don't vape... 😆 but what do you vape with?

Silver fan 82

My uncle is my general advisor on all things vape related as he was a heavy smoker for several years and has now built up a collection of about 30 vapes all lined up in a cabinet so he switches from machine to machine on a day to day basis. I did have a Kangertech SubBox Mini as below.

kangertech.jpg

It worked ok but I was never entirely happy with it. Some of the more sugary liquids would clog it up badly. Then the other day it broke anyway, the button to turn down the wattage had broke for a while so it was stuck on about 20w until the other button got pressed in my pocked, turning to wattage up permanently to 50w, so I had to get a new one.

smok.jpg

Pleased with this one and running it at 23w at the moment. Nice smooth drags on it with some Menthol liquid. Hopefully it will last for a while.

Not going to be an interesting thread for those who don't vape... 😆 but what do you vape with?
I've had a few but really pleased with the OBS Cube Mini. As the name suggests it's a smaller vape, simple on off function but it does have an adjustable air flow which is a nice touch. I use the mesh style coils with it. It's a nice little vape.
The Smok G Priv are nice mate 👍

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I don't vape at all, but those 18650 flat top batteries work in my night vision gadget when I'm on vermin duty in the evenings.

Silver fan 82

This is my liquid at the moment.

Any other good ones?
I have seen that one, what do you think of it? My local vape shop sell their own liquids which I like and always use. They do have a website ejuiceology.co.uk
I don't know if they deliver just local or not though mate?
I don't really rate totally wicked liquid TBH. When I use it my coils don't seem to last as long.
If you really want to get into liquids and in the long term save yourself a bit of money look at mixing your own? A mate of mine bought a kit. Mango flavour liquid. It smelt and tasted amazing!

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Yeah my mate mixes his own, and I had a hit off his vape a while back, he said he'd just got a new tank, and it blew me away. The 88 liquid is alright, better than this Rebek liquid I had for ages as I bought it in bulk. It was really chemically tasting so I named it "Ribbit" as it made me croak like a frog! I still feel like I could get a better liquid than 88 but it's been put on the Iceland shop delivery recently so first time trying it.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter

kangertech.jpg

smok.jpg

Amber leaf ,75gm a week , must get on my vape , i found strawberry 🍓 flavour 11mg nice , just used a cheap vape machine £25 one

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
That Smok machine was £35. Seen it being sold for £75 I think so a bit of a bargain. Just hope it lasts as digital display.

robert d

Site Supporter

kangertech.jpg

smok.jpg

I see you have taken the plastic wrap off of that , ............running 🏃‍♂️ back to my bedroom 😆

robert d

Site Supporter
That Smok machine was £35. Seen it being sold for £75 I think so a bit of a bargain. Just hope it lasts as digital display.
That was cheap , i did have one similar style about 3 years ago ,dropped it and smashed it up lol

Silver fan 82

Sounds like a good deal mate. I've also noticed that the lower the nicotine level the better the taste? Generally speaking.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I will be running tomorrow I think. Got an Echocardiodiagram in the morning at 9.30. Think that's where they put you on a treadmill instead of just putting the stickers on you. Had a few beers tonight so hopefully deal with it ok haha. I think if the Smok ever goes in the water it's finished....

tincatim

Site Supporter
I’ve got a couple of Smok RPM40s, nice little pocket size devices but plenty of power. For my needs anyway, I’m not really a cloud chaser as such. The only downside is the battery doesn’t last all day, which is why I’ve got two. WFH means I just keep on charge ready for when the other runs out about tea time.

Liquid-wise, I’ve been through loads. The best I’ve ever found is from these Cheapest E-Juice Online Guaranteed | From Only £0.38 - Smash E-Liquid
They make it bespoke to your requirements, I have 70/30 9mg, and you can get a 500ml bottle for £30. It’s really good quality liquid, doesn’t ruin your coils and tastes great.

Silver fan 82

I will be running tomorrow I think. Got an Echocardiodiagram in the morning at 9.30. Think that's where they put you on a treadmill instead of just putting the stickers on you. Had a few beers tonight so hopefully deal with it ok haha. I think if the Smok ever goes in the water it's finished....
Hope all goes well tomorrow mate.
Yeah I don't think they mix well with water 😂

Tyecon

Me and the wife gave up smoking 5th jan really struggled in the evenings so we got a basic vape just over a week ago its a vapourlinq and found classic tobacco in 6mg to take the edge of only use it at night time .
Do you think vapes are being used more as a replacement to cigerettes or as a aid to giving up smoking

Silver fan 82

Me and the wife gave up smoking 5th jan really struggled in the evenings so we got a basic vape just over a week ago its a vapourlinq and found classic tobacco in 6mg to take the edge of only use it at night time .
Do you think vapes are being used more as a replacement to cigerettes or as a aid to giving up smoking
I originally started with the aim to giving up. TBH I still have the occasional ciggy if offered one.
The funny thing is I now can't be without my vape. For me it's 100% a physiological thing.

Tyecon

I originally started with the aim to giving up. TBH I still have the occasional ciggy if offered one.
The funny thing is I now can't be without my vape. For me it's 100% a physiological thing.
Thats what I'm afraid off replacing one habit for another but it really has helped to take the edge of

Silver fan 82

Thats what I'm afraid off replacing one habit for another but it really has helped to take the edge of
It does help to take the edge off that's for sure. I find it's easy to sit there vaping away where as with a cigarette you smoke it and then your done for however long if that makes sense?

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Can anyone recommend a fluid that actually tastes like a fag. I've tried several but nothing has come close and with fags at 14euro a pack over here I am getting a bit desperate.