vandals at worsborough res

Status
Not open for further replies.

evolution

evolution
took my nine month old daughter for a walk round worsborough res last week, when i arrived their was some scroats sat in a car, thought it looked suspicious and boy was i right cos when we got back to my car they had kicked the tialgate in on my 12 month old people carrier, boy am i f...ing fuming. i wont be ever fishing that place ever or even taking my daughter to feed the ducks.
why the hell do young b......s have to resort to this kind of behaviour. i just hope one day the clocks turn on them and see how it feels[V]

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Because mate they are worthless @rseholes, brain dead scumbags that need to be exterminated like the rodent sh1tbags they are! W**KERS.

Nemesis

AMBER + BLUE
Originally posted by Godber

Because mate they are worthless @rseholes, brain dead scumbags that need to be exterminated like the rodent sh1tbags they are! W**KERS.

Don't hold back Godber,say what you really mean. [;)]

john83

Account Locked
jealousy mate, they cant have what other people have got, because they are too thick and lazy to try and better themselves. in their own sad way it probably makes them feel that little bit better about being such a waste of space.

big Stump

I would say it is a lack of intelligence, common sense & most of all no "RESPECT" for anything or anyone.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
I admit to having a nasty suspicious mind, and always note down the number of any dodgy looking vehicle's registration number.

The last time we had stuff nicked from our factory, I gave the police the reg numbers of three flatbed transits which had come into our yard recently, having "got lost". They paid a courtesy call on one of them, and lo-and-behold, there was our stuff.

Having said that, you'd probably find that your scrotes' car had been twocked. And even then, what proof would you have?
[:(]

Larry

Lazarus
Originally posted by Godber

Totally agree my cars been wrecked with damage done to it by vandals&inconsiderate drivers when parking. In the 4years iv'e had it. It was show room condition when i had it.Now there bumps scratches,dent,s all over due to damage done by vandals.

Col7777

They are probably driving around uninsured, the reason is they can't afford it because of the actions they do has caused insurance to go up.

Trouble is it is the honest and decent people who end up paying, I fully agree with all your comments above, and if or when they get caught nothing much happens to them anyway, a bit of a telling off.

adderton2

Plant life like them were Concentration Camp Guards years ago, the only job they could do.

nico12

Grebe Grabber
waste of oxygen....a burden to all of us....benefits, and a life of state dependancy around the corner...

Status
Not open for further replies.