Van advice

pies

Site Supporter
Citroen despatch.
Get a double side door and loads of room for the tackle.
Got the latest dispatch. Loads of room. Only downside so far is i cant recline the seats for a snooze. I guess your buying secondhand. Look for vans that have secondary locks fitted. Some vans are very easy to break in. Even if you dont keep anything in thieves will break in to have a look

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Got the latest dispatch. Loads of room. Only downside so far is i cant recline the seats for a snooze. I guess your buying secondhand. Look for vans that have secondary locks fitted. Some vans are very easy to break in. Even if you dont keep anything in thieves will break in to have a look
Is that like a Toyota Pro Ace mate ?

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Will be retiring in May, 30 years in NHS is enough.
I will have around 4-5 K to buy a van because ive always wanted one. Looking at a Dobolo panel van, any other advice on what van lads.
If, as has been said, you can wait, the market will be flooded with vans which don't meet the ULEZ criteria in London when the area expands in October.
t'll come in handy for taking stuff to the dump and general humping.
Many councils will treat you as trade if you turn up in a van.

pies

Site Supporter
Some consortium. Same car same production line, just minor tweaks between makes

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Many councils will treat you as trade if you turn up in a van.

It’s a bloody con. I have to get a van pass from the tip and I get for that, 12 visits a year, (Transit Connect) my next door neighbour has a LandRover 110 Defender and a Discovery, no pass needed. I haven’t tried it, but I have a VW T5 Kombi and think that can pass as a car, but I don’t want to put rubbish in that, so penalised for choosing a van over a car.......