Vaccine

H T B

Site Supporter
Got my phone call to attend next Tuesday. I thought they were doing vulnerable people first? I don't want to be pushing in, I'll ring them tomorrow.
Somebody trying to tell you something 🤔

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Got my phone call to attend next Tuesday. I thought they were doing vulnerable people first? I don't want to be pushing in, I'll ring them tomorrow.
Just take it, they know what they're doing and more likely it will throw a spanner in the works later down the line if you change it :)

The Runner

Site Supporter
Had jab about an hour ago.
Bill Gates has been disappointingly slow to send me my first instructions...

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Had mine (AZ) Mon 8th. No problems not even a sore arm. Then started with headaches on Sat 13th. These have got worse as the week has gone on. Also got Shivers, Sweats, Feeling Sick, Aching Joints, Sore Eyes, Tender Scalp, Dry Mouth, loss of appetite and unsteadiness. Even went for a test Wednesday which gave a negative result. Spoke to the Doc today he said evey problem is typical of the effects of the AZ Vaccine. He said it should pass in a couple of days and that I need to keep taking Paracetamol and plenty of fluids. I asked if it was usual for it to take 6 days to come out and still be poorly 7 after that. He said it was unusual.

DFL

Site Supporter
24 hours on for me too, sore arm started last night and in the last couple of hours starting to feel a bit feverish. I've expected a bit of a reaction having had covid.

My brother in law is quite an unwell man with both chronic copd and Crohns but suffered no ill effects whatsoever.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Arm feels like Mike Tyson has punched it and savaged it with his teeth 😬
Its taken since 4 o clock but it does feel really bruised , mother had same with pfizer but daughter ok with the astra ,no bruising but felt sick ,headache ,and tired

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Its taken since 4 o clock but it does feel really bruised , mother had same with pfizer but daughter ok with the astra ,no bruising but felt sick ,headache ,and tired....its ok i can put up with that ,one more vaccine and im pretty safe hopefully, so a little bruising pain is definitely worth it 👌

stikflote

Site Supporter
Seems something going off in my house ,just talking to my Daughter Susan about phone doctors
about the jab as im talking her phone goes its doctors saying you can have the jab.
weather for rain this morning its now afternoon and still no rain,ill have to water the garden ;);)