Vaccine info

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
But both can have side effects, who knows if the vaccine has an effect on pregnant women, has it been tested on any who have gone the full term ?
Just asked my missus for you Tricky. ( she’s a midwife ) and at their hospital they are still waiting on that very question being answered. Good question that. ?

NoCarpPlease

Site Supporter
But both can have side effects, who knows if the vaccine has an effect on pregnant women, has it been tested on any who have gone the full term ?
Yes but - the risk is much, much lower with vaccines than with drugs, let alone that the safety and testing regimes are very different to the 1950s.

And of course - the easy answer is that pregnant women can wait to the end of the queue!

genesis

Account Locked
Yes but - the risk is much, much lower with vaccines than with drugs, let alone that the safety and testing regimes are very different to the 1950s.

And of course - the easy answer is that pregnant women can wait to the end of the queue!
You go first then no problem

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Yes I know but look at the results before the side effects were known.
That was why drug trials are longer now, a field trial of a vaccine which has been rushed through in around a year (manufacture & testing) seems very dubious. I think it should be tested in prisons an parliament & house of lords.

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
There is still a chance of the virus mutating if I remember my science right or is that antibiotics?
Viruses will mutate. Diseases will develop into strains that are antibiotic resistant. It's all in mother nature's plan to keep the population under control by weeding out the weak to keep the base breeding stock strong.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
This Vaccine then, where will it be administered and no smart in yer friggin Arm remarks :jump:

spudnudd

Well the more that refuse to have it the more there will be to go around hopefully all the ones that didn't believe there was a virus will refuse or they would be total hypocrites.Think i will be in the number 3 group for vaccine and now i'm in 3 tier for new measures one of my lucky numbers was 3 the other one was 7 thank fek i ain't got to 7 yet :)