Vaccine boosters, how long will you be willing to take them?

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
I'm not offended Arry. I just feel its a shame how people get aggressive to other's about there choices. My father has cancer my father in law has diabetes. As somebody that's not fully vaccinated I respect others regardless of there status. Currently in the Midlands visiting family. I take a LFT every morning before I leave my sons house. Where a mask everywhere and keep my distance. 😁
I do get offended when people grasp at the slightest chance to get out of doing the right thing... like wearing masks & having their jabs and thinking they know better than the thousands of healthcare people who are doing their damndest to save their lives....

Take care...👍

trotter2

People have short memory's regarding a conspiracy theory. It's was once regarded as a conspiracy that people would need a vaccine to keep a job and also that your kids would be next in line for a jab. Well it is now becoming true. So some views are not as wacky as we are to believe, respect people opinions even if different to yours.
And don't fall out with people, hopefully one day this will all be over.

The Hitman

Site Supporter
I do get offended when people grasp at the slightest chance to get out of doing the right thing... like wearing masks & having their jabs and thinking they know better than the thousands of healthcare people who are doing their damndest to save their lives....

Take care...👍
We agree on that point. And you 😁

tipitinmick

Site Supporter

Take care...👍

I used to Arry. I don’t now. Life is too short. If some can but choose not to have the vaccine then 🤷‍♂️ It’s up to them. I see folk all over the place not wearing a mask but, maybe, just maybe they can’t. Don’t let it wind you up matey. Stay safe. 👍

TrickyD

Site Supporter
OIP (3).jpg

George Jones

Every time I happen across her, I'm amazed that she's 56

She's ace, even at her age.
Problem is, her son takes all these glamour pics and that weirds me out a bit

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
I have had my two vaccinations plus my flu jab and recently my booster, because it seems the vaccine only lasts for 3 months. The funny thing is to enter a restaurant, or pub or indeed to travel you have to produce a covid cert. to prove you have had a vaccine which is no longer effective ! :devilish::ROFLMAO:

CJROSCOW

Clint
Site Supporter
Had my 3rd jab yesterday. Feel like i played 80mins at prop today. I suppose that shows my immune system is responding. Covid vaccine is now going to be annual thing at peast for the foresseable

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
I've been thinking - if those who believe that the injection is actually a micro-chip inserted by the government so it can control those who have it, why would they want to go to an event where the vast majority are (in their opinion) basically government agents?

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
As Germany is renowned for being one of the premier pharma countries in the world and being German, their due diligence process would ensure that they would have conducted numerous assessments on the outcome of the vaccination process.
Unless they are informed differently on Twatter of course.

Chervil

Site Supporter
As Germany is renowned for being one of the premier pharma countries in the world and being German, their due diligence process would ensure that they would have conducted numerous assessments on the outcome of the vaccination process.
Unless they are informed differently on Twatter of course.
Israel as well

'On Tuesday night, Israel's Pandemic Expert Committee recommended a fourth dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for over-60s, medics, and those with compromised immunity, at least four months after their third jab.'

62tucker

Site Supporter
No kids in my family but not sure I would be wanting 5 year olds vaccinated atm.