Vaccine boosters, how long will you be willing to take them?

The one and only Harvey

He lives well who hides well
Site Supporter
In my neck of the wood, 92 % of people over 18 have had at least one jab. Still, the 8 % left unvaccinated occupies close to 60 % of all hospital covid beds. And why they seek medical treatment at all, is beyond me, having shouted in the streets and in social media their complete distrust of medical science. Why don't they stay at home, doing yoga and eating herbs.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Definitely a 4th on the way.
A lot of the nhs staff had booster in October so according to the experts their immunity will be starting to weaken

TiggerXFM

Definitely a 4th on the way.
A lot of the nhs staff had booster in October so according to the experts their immunity will be starting to weaken
The immunity weakening thing is confusing, strange?
They supposedly tested peoples immunity to see if they have antibodies in their blood.
If there are no antibodies then you need another jab?
Your body can't keep antibodies in the bloodstream constantly, it would be clogged up!
Your body knows/has memory how to make the antibodies if and when it needs them, so it will produce them to combat the virus if it is attacked by it.
I really don't get how they just keep pumping this vaccine into people, doesn't make sense imo.

62tucker

Site Supporter
They supposedly tested peoples immunity to see if they have antibodies in their blood.
Your body can't keep antibodies in the bloodstream constantly, it would be clogged up!
Your body knows/has memory how to make the antibodies if and when it needs them, so it will produce them to combat the virus if it is attacked by it.
I really don't get how they just keep pumping this vaccine into people, doesn't make sense imo.
True.
Not sure how we went from 6 months to 3 months with booster.

trotter2

Ian you know you should not question any of this.
You will not be capable of understanding . It's only virologist and scientists who can understand.
😂😉

trotter2

I know one friend that died with covid in his 60s.
Had underlying health conditions but was a good bloke sadly missed. Double jabbed.
Two other people I know had clots one my best mates dad late 70s had a stroke two weeks after the shot.
Another guy had clots in both legs had to learn to walk again.Last time I seen him he is walking around on a Zimmer frame. I have no reason to lie about anything I took the shot so yes I believed in it in the beginning.

TiggerXFM

Yes I nearly did . Heart attach 5 days after the AZ vaccine ,massive blood clot
And yes I have also had covid which I agree is bad put me in bed for 3 weeks .
Thats not good at all, really sorry to hear that happened to you, fingers crossed you make a full recovery very quickly!
I also know of a number of incidents which i'm not going to post about on here as i'll just get shouted down by the usual suspects 🙄.
At the end of the day, i'm glad I never allowed myself to be sucked in.

Reuben

Site Supporter
Yes I nearly did . Heart attach 5 days after the AZ vaccine ,massive blood clot
And yes I have also had covid which I agree is bad put me in bed for 3 weeks .
It was discovered that I had blood clots in my lungs due to Covid when I was hospitalised before I had been vaccinated. I also nearly died, apparently, whilst in hospital too. I’ve no idea if things would have been better or worse if I had been vaccinated & nor does anyone else. I’ve had all 3 Covid jabs since then & I’m back to full fettle - maybe I’m just lucky.

trotter2

It was discovered that I had blood clots in my lungs due to Covid when I was hospitalised before I had been vaccinated. I also nearly died, apparently, whilst in hospital too. I’ve no idea if things would have been better or worse if I had been vaccinated & nor does anyone else. I’ve had all 3 Covid jabs since then & I’m back to full fettle - maybe I’m just lucky.
I was the opposite side effect first then six weeks down the line when still recovering from heart attack got covid.
All started in March this year

Reuben

Site Supporter
I was the opposite side effect first then six weeks down the line when still recovering from heart attack got covid.
All started in March this year
Side effect from what? Sorry don’t understand.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Was the vaccination diagnosed as the cause of the blood clot or was the blood clot occurring then just an unfortunate coincidence?

62tucker

Site Supporter
90% of them in hospital atm haven’t had the booster jab being reported today.

Robwooly

90% of them in hospital atm haven’t had the booster jab being reported today.
Staggering figures that will prove that the jabs do protect the vulnerable, but I wish the figures would be more in depth regarding the original health and age of those patients, that way the NHS resources can be allocated to those that need it most so that it isn't to the detriment of other departments like it is so heavily weighted at the moment.