V pole roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom

the flat ones [:D]

i only use flat ones but ive heard the map and preston are both very good.

adzinderbyshire

i reckon the the map v roller is by far the best, as it is light and compact and cheaper that alternatives. if weight and cost isn't an issue i reckon preston might be better in theory

methodgob

yoda
I have two preston v rollers.But......they've both been modified.

The centre bit with the roller on now has a weighted spike in the bottom.This means it will go into banks that are too high for the entire roller,also makes it slightly more stable(gives it a lower centre of gravity).The black plastic threaded bits have been taken off and nuts welded on,because the threads in the plastic eventually rip out.Also the bungee cord is useless!This has been replaced with proper bungees.

The tripod and the actual roller itself is brilliant though,the mods I've had done make it ideal.[8D]

dward1996

Life Member
Personally, I use the Seymo The Hulk pole roller. I got it in 2003, and can honestly say I can't ever remember having any problems with it.

strat2

adams is that good everytime u ship back it falls over!! i think i would stick to normal flat bed rollers safer in every way or i heard the preston pro v is ment to be the most stable V roller out on the market!

Status
Not open for further replies.