urgent fishing tomorrow (tuesday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piker

hi tommorow im going fishing (today is monday) and i need some replies desperately quick.thanks very much

Well i would like some tips on how to catch big perch im fishing in a pit where there are perch over 3lb it is lilly lined. I would prefer to ledger but just tell me your method , rig and bait...
thanks again please get posting

):)::--Piker--:::)(

angler-mark

Hi Piker,
I use a waggler when fishing for Perch. I Feed chopped worm and casters and use a worm as hookbait(size 14 hook). I fish 8 inches overdepth with a BB shot on the bottom. Feed little and often and you should catch a few. Good Luck [:D]

Tight Lines

Mark

martin.

Account Locked
i agree with mark but would be a pole instead of rod & on hook would be lobwormon a 10

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

joe1987

'Darwener'
try a maggot feeder(make the holes bigger with a stanley knife) full of chopped worm, (near the lilies) and a big fat juicy lobworm on the hook maybe tipped with caster.

Get them rods bent, get them reels screamin', get fishin!
Toodlepip **Joe-boy**

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
I agree same as both above apart from I nip the tail off the worm with my fingers so the juices can act as an atractant. It works well...Haydn good luck tomorrow.

Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints.

The percher

Bolton 'till I die
arnt pits very deep?
In the margins a waggler with a fat lob on can be very good, if the pit is deep, ledgering a worm, or a bunch of maggots with just a feww ssg's as weight, on a paternoster can be very good, i say ssgs because perch are aggresive, but as they grow bigger, they are quicker to reject anything unnatural or with resistance, this is why i use a paternoster. Also if lure fishing is allowed, a copper mepps spinner, tipped with a red tail can be very good as can jellyworms.
Best of luck
[}:)]The percher[}:)]

J.Tolley

Status
Not open for further replies.