Uptightnesss ??

middyman

This forum is just the same .

Some can't have a discussion without getting nasty or personal.

Some say they don't give a f--- but post on everything.

The vast majority seem to be decent folk though but perhaps are put off posting for one reason or another.

Sometimes it's better to just stick to the fishing part of the forum. (y)
For a blade ,you talk sense wawaw ??

GeoffW

Site Supporter

The vast majority seem to be decent folk though but perhaps are put off posting for one reason or another.

A couple of clicks on the ignore button works wonders....:)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter

This option is available to anyone who want to use it:

1591803242070.png

In fact you can ignore members, ignore forums, ignore threads, I think the only option that isn't available is to ignore individual posts :)

And when you've ignored everything and got nothing to read, you can then go into your profile and start Un-ignoring again :D

fishcatcher4

1591803242070.png

In fact you can ignore members, ignore forums, ignore threads, I think the only option that isn't available is to ignore individual posts :)

And when you've ignored everything and got nothing to read, you can then go into your profile and start Un-ignoring again :D

I said in my post it's sometimes better to stick with the fishing part of the forum and i know where all the ignore buttons are but thanks for the info.

Total

Site Supporter

1591803242070.png

Where is everybody?......"Hellooooo!" :oops::giggle:

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
S'all the fault of leftist snowflakes and shaved monkey touchyness of the "offended on behalf" twunts

spudnudd

I've got to the point that I walk out of the room when the TV news comes on,I'm sick of hearing about George Floyd and Coronavirus,I get my news from the daily paper and I can just flick the pages until I get to something that might concern me.
I used to like page 3 in the Sun those were the days. ;)

Zerkalo

I think it’s made worse in divisive times, which ever way elections went, the airs and graces of whichever mob that won would be amplified, it ended up going one way and which is reassuring to some but ends up with a lot of reactionaries on the other.

Chris Calder

Site Supporter
I'v said it before on here but I blame the media for a lot of the attitudes of the general public, the media seem to go into a frenzy with bad news items, then stick to the same story, they seem to be fueling the fire.
You can see Boris getting irritate at the media but if he responds it would be Trump all over again.
First match out of lock down I thought why is everyone miserable , today on the 3rd match back everyone seem to be joking and normal banter resumed, isolation and fear of your own health has done strange things to some people, idiots and martyrs on tv need to get back to their normal way of life