Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Damn, I’ve just found a load of Pesetas and Escudos I wanted to palm off on some unsuspecting Lanc.
Lanc?
How very dare you!!
I'm from Cheshire.............well I was until they redefined the boundaries & then it became Merseyside.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Lanc?
How very dare you!!
I'm from Cheshire.............well I was until they redefined the boundaries & then it became Merseyside.
You still are.
When the boundary changes came in ( I think it was 1974),
They are political boundaries not historical ones.
When I was living in Warrington I always put Lancashire in my address, even when renewed passport,
At one time as you drove out of Warrington along the A49 or A56 towards Stocton Heath And Walton there was a sign saying Cheshire on the other side of the Swing bridges over the Ship Canal. Same as if went over the bridge on the A50 going into Grappenhall.
The boundary for Lancs and Cheshire was the River Mersey and the Ship Canal.
Put Cheshire in your address and you will still get your mail.

baldpaul

Site Supporter
Lanc?
How very dare you!!
Lancashire to Cheshire to Merseyside, the very definition of a downward spiral, if it gets any worse you’ll end up being from North Wales.👍

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
A date for your diaries, further details to follow:

Northern Fur & Feather 2021
Date: Saturday 13th November 2021
Venue: Lindholme Lakes
Lake: Beeches Lake
30 pegs
Cost: £20 per person including Pie & Peas supper and a Present for all

If interested please add your name below and nearer the time I'll start taking confirmed names and monies

More info here re Beeches lake:

Hi Dave can you put my name down please ,plus Stewart Davis and Lee Lambeth.

TRFC2000

Site Supporter
If this is still ahead please put my name down Dave do we pay by PayPal again ??

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Would you add my name please Dave it's about time I ventured 'Up t' North' to fish this match. Never fished at Lindholme so, looking forward to that.

Not looking forward to distributing my pools fee to the great & good (??) again, but what the hell. :D:D

baldpaul

Site Supporter
Would you add my name please Dave it's about time I ventured 'Up t' North' to fish this match. Never fished at Lindholme so, looking forward to that.

Not looking forward to distributing my pools fee to the great & good (??) again, but what the hell. :D:D
Good to see that the pork pies are now catered for!.

Scribe

Site Supporter
Good to see that the pork pies are now catered for!.
If I can smuggle the Pork Pies past the Melton Mowbray Pork Pie Cartel, I'll bring some up with me as my contribution. Hmmm now let's see do I need to apply to the Home Office for an Export Licence ? :unsure::unsure::D:D

baldpaul

Site Supporter
If I can smuggle the Pork Pies past the Melton Mowbray Pork Pie Cartel, I'll bring some up with me as my contribution. Hmmm now let's see do I need to apply to the Home Office for an Export Licence ? :unsure::unsure::D:D
I like those with stuffing on the top, and not too much jelly. Ta.

Scribe

Site Supporter
I like those with stuffing on the top, and not too much jelly. Ta.
Eeee Th'all get what's th'all gets and be grateful lad ! (I have been practicing Yorkyspeak) :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.