Up To 50% Off Angling Direct Sale

Tinca Mad

Site Supporter
Some great deals to be had. Just picked up an 11ft Browning Sphere Hot Rod Silver Edition for £150!

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Word of caution I had a peruse and added the last Korum Twin Tip Barbel rod to my basket along with other items, when it came to check out the item was suddenly 'out of stock' yet it was the last one when I added it to my basket, so beware it's not certain until the payment has been made.

Tinca Mad

Site Supporter
Cheers @Sam Vimes
After reading previous threads on canal rods with posts from yourself and others, I decided to take a punt.
It is invaluable to be able to use the forum as a resource to research a certain aspect of fishing and then get advice from members on methods and the right equipment to carry it out (y)
Couple of items on there that I thought might be of interest to other members were Maver 16ft Classic Pro Float Rods and Nash Indulgence Fishing Chairs massively discounted.

Cheers @Scribe
I've received the order email so fingers crossed(y)

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Yeah if they had those Maver rods in 13 or 14 foot I’d have had one at that price. There’s some daiwa tournaments on there with big discounts as well but they are still too much for me to justify.

Baldie

I have bought plenty of items from AD, the main issue is with parcelforce they use, I have had items turn up days late, delivered to wrong depots, for instance Edinburgh instead of Deeside North Wales, absolutely useless.

rd115

Non-catcher of Barbel
Site Supporter
Just bought a couple of lure rods after the session i had today lugging around heavy tackle.

Bit dubious about it being 4 sections, but worth a punt at £7.50 each.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Have they got a Milwards Craftversa in stock if so I'll have 3 and a dozen porcupine quills