Unpaid bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave the fish

Site Supporter
Lads I have a dilemma which I need your help with.

Yesterday afternoon I went to the pub for 7 hours with 4 nice young ladies from work. We had the odd drink or 6 and a meal. In our drunken stupor we left the pub without paying for the food.
Do I now :-

Find a new pub and use the food money to buy a gallon of maggots and a day ticket and go and bag up tomorrow.
or
Not go to the pub for a few days, let the females get collared for the bill, and use the food money to buy a gallon of maggots and a day ticket and go and bag up tomorrow.
or
Own up and pay the bill next week, stay in tomorrow and face threats of D********G from the other half.

Or have you any better ideas?

Dave

G

First of all Dave DO NOT TELL THE MRS THAT YOU WERE OUT WITH 4 YOUNG LADIES.[B)][B)][B)][B)]

Second,

Go back to the pub and pay the bill like a good Maggotdrowner,[:D]

Shame on you[V][:p]

bablefish.gif

catch me if u can
Andy,
Datafile3.asp

Last edited:

ken age 63

' Gin & Tonic '
why not be generous, if you scored with two of them let the other two pay, or if you only scored with one ,let the other three pay, but if you scored with them all ,then go and blooody pay and be proud to do so lol

Rum Runner

Lid

What bill??

Four young ladies!! I think you are showing us up here mate!! Hope your missus doesn't read these forums (yet [:D]).

Lid [:)]

Last edited:

crusty

Go back to the pub and tell them you did not pay the bill because one of the young ladies was violently ill after eating her meal (say the one who goes in the least)
Tell them you had a devil of a job talking her out of calling in the food hygine people.
And you would have no hesitation in eating there again, but avoiding the liver and onions obviously.

If that don't work tell them you left the money plus a hefty tip under one of the plates, and some thieving so and so must have picked it up.

crusty

Status
Not open for further replies.