United "sign" Nani and Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

pelly

The Lincoln Imp!
Great buys I think, Anderson I believe has the potiential to be as good as Ronaldinho and better than Gerrard, he's some player.

Nani is like Cristiano Ronaldo but is more of a left sided player, a subsitute for Ryan Giggs?

midge99

Time will tell, lets just see if they have what it takes to survive in the prem lge

Medussa

Originally posted by pelly

Great buys I think, Anderson I believe has the potiential to be as good as Ronaldinho and better than Gerrard, he's some player.

Nani is like Cristiano Ronaldo but is more of a left sided player, a subsitute for Ryan Giggs?

So they bought another oscar winner then[:D][:D]

Simon R

Site Supporter
Originally posted by Medussa
So they bought another oscar winner then[:D][:D]

Took the words right out of my mouth [:p][:p]

Simon

stemlfc

Steve
Good buys, but i think United have really lost out at losing Gareth Bale too spurs.
It's going to be a busy summer this year... [;)]

Cybermanc

Eagle Eyes
Newcastle United have got who?

YAWN[xx(] And you wonder why you're not a mod??[:p][:eek:)]

He would have put NEWCASTLE in front if he had meant NEWCASTLE, he meant United and you know what he meant (as per previous topics)

Notts Breamer

Dave PD
Its a great move by United, and shows just how determined Fergie is to land more trophies, especially the European Cup again before he retires. Once they've settled in and adapted to United, it looks like United will play 4-2-3-1 in European games, something like:
Van Der Saar
Neville - Rio - Vidic - Evra
Hargreaves - Carrick
Ronaldo - Anderson - Nani
Rooney

G2LAndrew

Wandering Angler
I want to start by saying that I am a Liverpool fan but I do think that on the face of it these buys do look good. With regard to Ronaldo (I mention as some posts liken them to him) he is a world class player but has a habit to forget he has team mates and as such makes school boy errors. Flair is all well and good but the simple ball is often the better solution. If these two new signings are really like Ronaldo you could end up with United having 3 of their 10 out field players never passing to one another?

Last edited:

Cybermanc

Eagle Eyes
habit to forget he has team mates and as such makes school boy errors. Flair is all well and good but the simple ball is often the better solution. If these two new signings are really like Ronaldo you could end up with United having 3 of their 10 out field players never passing to one another?

That'll be the Ronaldo with most goal assists this season then?? His passing has been outstanding all season.

nico12

Grebe Grabber
Spot on Manc.

The Newcastle 'united' thing is funny. Everyone knows Utd means Man Utd.

Interesting what chelsea do this summer in comparison - a reading player so far lol

Ryan9

Not as good as Arsenal....3rd choice Polish keeper !!!!!! lol

I bet carricks having kittens......anderson..scholes..hargreaves..flethcer..o'shea....

Someone wont like it soon...happened at chelsea with makelele!!!!!

G2LAndrew

Wandering Angler
Most assists is a fact I didnt know and if that is the case I hold my hand up and apologise, sorry guys :) I must admit I only saw a few United games last season but the games I did see Ronaldo didnt seem over keen on passing and in Milan it seemed particularly the case but if I am mistaken then I take it back!

Congratulations on the signings, I am sick as a parrot that despite all the promises Liverpool are still sitting around and signing nobody!

Useless

'I bet carricks having kittens......anderson..scholes..hargreaves..flethcer..o'shea....'

Nah, Fletcher and O'Shea will always play second fiddle to Carrick. Scholes and Giggs were outstanding last season, but if Fergies new signings are owt like their days might be numbered. I reckon a 20 goal a season man up top and the title is theirs again. [V]

Status
Not open for further replies.