umbrella

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I have a Daiwa 60 inch, keeps me, my carry-all and my bait waiter dry. Not the lightest, but then, it's certainly seen a lot of rain and hasn't leaked yet.

Reuben

Site Supporter
I’ve a Nufish Aqua Lock 50” & it’s been very good. Solid aluminium threaded spike & you can unscrew the pole to make it 60 degrees for more room.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Preston innovations 50" flatback. As good today as when I first bought it three years ago and has it had some welly. 👍

Flathead

Site Supporter
I’ve got a great big GURU one....mostly black with just a little bit of orange:cool:

OldTaff

Site Supporter
I have a 2nd hand Drennan 50”. Resealed the seams but it’s the best brolly I’ve ever had.

Karl

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Advanta flatback... cheap ish lightweight and does the job

Rick123

Site Supporter
Misses brought me a Preston flat back, its brilliant. Proper material that doe snot leak, and very easy to use. At the time 2015/16 expensive at £70+ worth it however.

TrickyD

Site Supporter
I have an original Nubrolli wavelock 50". Weighs a ton, but is 25+ years old and looks like it will see a few more years at least.

Reuben

Site Supporter
I have an original Nubrolli wavelock 50". Weighs a ton, but is 25+ years old and looks like it will see a few more years at least.
That’s the one I’ve just replaced with the Nufish one! As you say, weighed a ton but coped with everything the weather could throw at it. Finally the thing that held the struts in broke.