Umbrella for wheelchair and seatbox

Knfruitbat

Site Supporter
Having got soaked recently in a very short time. I am considering buying an umbrella or shelter of some sort that can be put up quickly. However I normally stay in my wheelchair or sit on a seatbox. Does anyone know, is there a good umbrella or shelter that could cover both?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Any 50inch Flat Back umbrella would give a you a quick shelter plus room underneath it for you and your wheelchair

Knfruitbat

Site Supporter
Any 50inch Flat Back umbrella would give a you a quick shelter plus room underneath it for you and your wheelchair
Thanks. Will likely keep fishing unless my legs get cold, so will look for one that attachs to either my chair or box.

Fishfinderuk

Site Supporter
Thanks. Will likely keep fishing unless my legs get cold, so will look for one that attachs to either my chair or box.
Have a look on ebay.i seen some umbrellas that you can attach full length pull down sides on to it.im sure it would be perfect for you.

Knfruitbat

Site Supporter
Have a look on ebay.i seen some umbrellas that you can attach full length pull down sides on to it.im sure it would be perfect for you.
Thanks, I got one from Ebay, looks like a fishing shop. 80" across with sides and a big ground stake so hopefully my daughter doesn't become Mary Poppins and fly away when the wind changes.