Ultrabite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinky

Grumpy
ULTRABITE,
Is this the biggest con trick ever to hit the angling trade since the Newark needle float.
I have been give samples to test.
Results ?? My view it will suit the tackle tarts.
Most tackle shops that purchased Ultrabite are not shifting their stock.
What do you others think. In my neck of the woods it goes by the name of Ultrashite.
But as the weather improves it may prove to be of some use.
Which of you tackle tarts splased out a tenner

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Dragonbat

Welcome to the maggot drowners icon_smile_big.gif

I haven't used ultrabite yet but 99% of the people who i've spoken to that have had the same opinion as you.

Alan
You've just been moderated

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Now where have I seen all this before lol, Hafta get Dutch Alan across next!!!
Looks like were gonna get more repeats than BBC soon.

Welcome Dragonbat to mds and as I didnt reply before (ashamed to admit it probably) heres a new one icon_smile.gif

Yes, I bought early (definite Tackle Tart, self-confessed) and I,ve used several times.
Still undecided as to its value, but I will say I am convinced it is NOT detrimental to catching, ie it certainly doesnt put them off!
Twice I've blanked using it, but 3 times,particularly at Press Manor, a small mixed coarse Lake, I,ve done better than those all around me,but when I blanked, no-one else was catching either!
I'ts how you use it too.
I'm experimenting with adding it to Groundbait and with adding it direct to the Maggots the day before!(Tried it on corn too, but conditons too bad that day to use more than 1/2 hour.
This 2nd method seems to bring out the stink,the longer you keep em!
I'm wondering what it will do in warmer water!
As its a sex hormone (supposedly) It should be better.
Who wants a bonk in the cold lol!!!
At 50p a sachet, It's hardly a major addition to the cost of bait and groundbait etc, so I'll give it more time.

Cheers

Trev
PS you mention your results, Please describe your trials and what happened. thx Trev
PPS, if youre new and lost, Uncle Newt and our US friends are in the en-suite room down on the left!
Ziptrev
I do NOT BELIEVE it

Edited by - Ziptrev on 26 February 2002 4:01:59 PM

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Dragonbat - at the risk of being seriously "off topic" I will also say welcome to maggotdrowning. icon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_approve.gif

Nice place here. Good folks. Do beware of "Trogg the Mod" though. He can get real mean at times. LOL

Hope you manage to get the opinion on Ultrabite figured out. The idea is great but from comments I've read, the verdict for sure isn't in yet if they have done good or not.

Newt Vail

G

jump.gif
Welcome Dragonbat
Watch out if Trogg misses you this fella won"t
hanged.gif LoL
Another sparring partner from ANET
Toma {jangar}

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I saw the word Dragon and thought her indoors had signed on without telling me. I have stopped sweating now. Welcome to the best and friendliest fishing site on the net.

thumbsup.gif Geoff

jel

Hi Dragonbat.
Welome to the site ! I agree with you all,im not convininced that it
works,my Dad use to say "Belive nothing that you hear and half of what
you see" I think that applies to Ultrabite ..
cheers Jel.

j white

Status
Not open for further replies.