Ultrabite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian White

Big E
Hi Guys
Has anyone ever used this and if you have was it any good
What baits can you use it on or in and do you think it was worth the money you paid for it.
ALL THE BEST
Ian White

MrC

Good one Ian,
Ive often wondered if this stuff is any good.. ? will it give the edge over other natural additives? Lets wait and find out , Im sure there is someone who has used it??? Mal (MrC)

TINY

Tiny
Used it and didnt find much difference if any to what I catch normally.Im not riting it off as Ive only used it a few times,and it might work brilliantly on the right day.
I think its whatever gives you confidence at the end of the day,but then my glass is always half full and never half empty.

Andy.

scouse

'River Man'
hi lads
the only thing
it catchs is the angler[:0]
biggest con to hit the shelves
never heard of any good
reports on it,
I have tried it utter rubbish
if you want to throw
away a tenner like me be my guest

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

martin.

Account Locked
hi
this topics come up 2 or 3 times in the past i think the last time was oct last year
if you click on the search next to active topics type in ultrabite it should bring some of the other talks on this up.

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

Simon R

Site Supporter
The trouble with a lot of these additives is people only use them as a last resort.

I'm sure you've been in the same situation - you've tried every bait you've got - can't get a bite - then you think 'I know, I'll try that Ultrabite I bought last week'. Unsurprisingly enough you don't get a bite and the Ultrabite goes back in the bag, never to see the light of day again.

The problem is, of course, its so very difficult to test this sort of thing with any degree of accuracy.

My personal view is the more or less the same as Dave, it catches more anglers than it does fish

Tight Lines

Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.