UKDMFC 150 Pegger

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyb

Hi All,
If your a disabled Angler fancy winning a 1000 first prize on a full entry 150 peg disabled match at Woodlandview Droitwich Worcs, Saturday July 28th 07.
For further info click on link then on to press release.

dirk

Site Supporter
It should fish it's head off that time of the year Jim, I'm sure you'll get a great responce to this one, for anyone who hasn't fished the venue before Woodland View has easy access to all amenities and has plenty of fish on every peg.

I down loaded the word doc details below:

How would you like to win 1000 heres your chance.
We at the UKDMFC have been asked on a few occasions, why is there no big money matches just for the Disabled anglers in the UK, in fact it is true. But not anymore.

We have got together with Preston Innovations Woodlandview Droitwich and together are running a 150-peg event for disabled anglers from across the UK.

Taking place on Saturday 28th July 07, and carrying a fantastic first prize of 1000 on a full entry, plus other money and tackle prizes.

The event will take place at the prolific
Woodlandview Complex at Droitwich Worcs.

The event will be run on a ticket only first come basis, so if you want to have a chance of winning 1000, send 20 entry fee plus a stamped addressed envelope, along with proof of disability to:
UKDMFC Headquarters, 5 Rigby Street, Hindley, Wigan, Lancs. WN2 4BL. Tel 01942259179. Mob 07759812357.

(If you have already registered with the UKDMFC for 2007 no need to send proof.)

Closing Date: 23/07/2007.

Remember to win it you have to be in it.

midge99

I'm up for it Jim, I'll send the money in the next couple of days

Status
Not open for further replies.