Typical afternoon in my street............

Status
Not open for further replies.

MALC

First you hear a car speeding up through the estate then as it fly's past the house you hear the brakes lock and the screach of tyres as it skids down the road 2 houses away.[:(!][:(!][:(!]

[:(!][:(!] Yes the Joyriders are back [:(!][:(!]

Next we have the Helicopter hovering overhead
Datafile4.jpg

Then we get the 5 police cars raceing around the estate just for fun hr after the car has been dumped at the back of the house.[:(!][:(!]

Next we get the dog van turn up and do the sweep of the gardens.[:(!]

Then the wrecker turns up to take away the stolen car, for once it has NOT been burned out.[:0]
Well at least this time the washing has not been covered in smoke.

Next we get 4 of the 5 police cars park in the middle of the road asking if anybody saw any thing nearly 2 hours since the car was dumped.[:(!][:(!]

1 of the cars parked out front
Datafile4.jpg

What makes me sick is they know who it was and even asked him if he saw anything,[:(!][:(!] surprise surprise he said no.[:(!][:(!]

But even when they do get him for various things and he's done alot the courts just fine him and thats it till the next time.

O well all's peacefull now for the time being.

At least it's never boreing round here.

MALC
Datafile2.asp
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

TINY

Tiny
Sounds like Deathrace 2000 mate.[:(]
I`d be moving real sharpish if that kind of nighmare was on my doorstep.[;)]
But then I do like a peaceful life being the shy retiring type with no attitude.[:p]
Shut up Trogg!And that`s before you start.[:D]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

Lid

Malc

You just need a picture of the joyriders in the car and then send the whole lot to the Daily Mail.

Lid [:)]

MALC

In the past i've supplied pictures to the police of said person whilst torching cars he's stolen, (the court threw the case out)[:(!]

I've also handed to police Very large Knives i've been forced to obtain from him [;)] (and the courts just let him back out)[:(!]

In the past year he has stabbed 3 people that i know of and has also been arrested for Gun offenses (shot gun) yet still he walks the street.

In the past 3 years he has been sent down 3 times and each has been for nolonger than 2weeks at a time.

Any trouble that happens around here the police know it's him either directly or indirectly but sadly i'm the only 1 with a gob that will point the finger although now i'm getting really fed up with it.[:(!][:(!]

MALC
Datafile2.asp

Lid

Good on you Malc. I really respect the stance you have taken, but I don't understand why nothing 'proper' gets done about this person by the Police and the courts.

Is he related to a policeman or an MP by any chance?

Lid [:)]

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Malc

That explains something to me. Sorry about the grief. I think every big town or city has its share of morons, just a pity they all join the police.

Why should they bother dealing with idiots when nicking car drivers is easier. I am pleased to say Swansea has quietened down over the past couple of years since they banged up the main car thieves and a couple of local residents took the law into their own hands.

Geoff
Datafile3.asp

True friends are like good books. You don't always use
them but you know where they are when you need them.

Fishing Venues UK

Stu8

'Diawa Man'
Malc,are you sure you're in warwickshire[:0]
Sounds and looks like west yorkshire........sorry my mistake,the wrecker does'nt turn up for a month.
If only one would be allowed to become a magistrate bash.gif

Stu8

G

Well oh well,the police know who he is,typical,have a chat with the said ermm,sorry i cannot put down what i want to say[:(!][:(!]

We have a well known habitual offender up here,been to nick that mnany times,he's on the payroll.

Well we had a report in the local press,

Mystery hero chases bag snatchers, get the purse back and hands it back to the lady.

Well it turned out to be no other than,
[:(!]
THE SAID TOERAG.

The press even interviewed him, HAIL THE HERO.

This is a persistant offender dont forget,
Burglary.
I will not put JOY RIDING cos its BLOODY well not, its theft, stealing of cars
Robbery
Violence.
You name it,he's done it.

Has he turned over a new leaf it said in the paper[:eek:)][:eek:)].

Two days later who got an ANTI SOCIAL ORDER smacked on him.

Then the following week who got done for car theft.

But the best one is to come[:p][:D].

Two weeks after being hailed as an hero,what did the hero get,

No jail,nor probation,nor a fine.

He met with a very large man in a back street,and guess what [?][?][?]

He got mtwo broken knee caps, one broken hand and severe laceratins to his body

Ahhhhhhhhh the poor lad [^][^][^][^][:p]

Of course nobody saw anything untoward that night, who's the HERO.

The fella who gave the scumbag a bloody good hiding thats who.[^][^][^][^]

bablefish.gif

catch me if u can
Andy,
Datafile3.asp

Last edited:

MALC

Justice can be sweet Toma [;)][;)]

It's just a shame it never seams to be dished out by legal system.

MALC
Datafile2.asp

TINY

Tiny
I think you and your family are bloody stars for putting up with c==p like that.[;)]
It`s a shame that if you sort it out that you will be the one in trouble[:(]

A cat o nine tails made with barbed wire does sound nice though doesn`t it[:0]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Malc do you want to borrow 'Len', as I'll ask him if he wants to come down with me on the 21st - he owes me a few favours [;)]

Dave
Datafile2.asp

Dooby

' 007 '
Or you could gather few neighbours, and all talk to him[;)]

You know the name. You know the number. 007.gif

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nail the little plik to a tree & beat the s**t out of him, just make sure you use big headed nails or they can pull their hands over them (not that i'd know anything about nailing people to trees you understand, its just what i've been told)

Andy our areas real quiet mate init, we never see the police chopper, cop cars or the secret camera van that everyone knows about [:D]

Alan
Datafile3.asp
The ball is most definitely back

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:Andy our areas real quiet mate init, we never see the police chopper, cop cars or the secret camera van that everyone knows about

...... that's cos someone nicked 'em [:D][:p]

Dave
Datafile2.asp

TINY

Tiny
They weren`t nicked Dave....I only borrowed them on a long term basis[:p]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yeah he thought the picture they had of his motor was so great he wanted the whole system, take a long slow look at the cameras in his shop [;)]

Alan
Datafile3.asp
The ball is most definitely back

Apache

We did have a well-known place where joy riders dumped stolen cars and torched them, until me and a few mates went shooting nearby.

We don't have much trouble because of the army garrison.

Tight Lines,

Matt
DataFile.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com

MALC

And were off again.[:(!][:(!]

4am this morning just as i'm about to get up i hear the SMASH of glass [:0] jump out of bed to the window and what do i see but 3 arseholes just throwing firelighters into the car opposite my house [:(!][:(!] for the second time in 2 weeks.[:(!][:(!]

As could be expected a loud shout from me out the window and they leg it "Fing" at me as they run off.[:(!][:(!]

I run down the stairs grab a fire extinguisher and run to the car and put out the fire whilst Julie calls the Fire and Police.[:(]

15 mins later and the firebrigade turn up and within mins of them getting there they get told of another car a blaze 1 street away so they rush to sort that one out then a second appliance turns up to a third car 2 roads away [:(!][:(!]

Nearly an hour has now passed since the first incident and the Police turn up [:(!] and you wont believe it but as they turn up the fire brigade come steaming back up the road as there is now a fourth vehicle ablaze at the top of the road.[:(!][:(!]

This time the arseholes have knicked a forktruck from some building work on the other side of the estate and tried to drive it it to the canal [:(!][:(!] but crashed it in to a bridge behind an old boys house and then set fire to it.[:(!][:(!]

OH how i love living in Rugby...[:(][:(!][:(][:(!]

Any one want to buy a house in a nice WAR TORN AREA.....

MALC

MALC

And just to make the day even better i've just gone to start my car to go fishing with the RADDAA lads at Stockton and my batteries as flat as a pancake.[:(][:(][:(]

[:(][:(] O HAPPY DAYS [:(][:(]

[:(!][:(!] MALC [:(!][:(!]

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Never mind Malc,

There is a welcome in the valleys.

Geoff
Datafile3.asp

True friends are like good books. You don't always use
them but you know where they are when you need them.

Fishing Venues UK

Status
Not open for further replies.