Two Tone tribute on the One Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

andykel

Even the One Show has now broadcast a tribute to Two Tone. Great to see angling get such prime time viewing even though its not during the best of times!

Would love to know if the female presneter fishing for the piece had a rod license [:p] me thinks not!!!

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Quite embarrasing really[:I] trying to convince my mates that not all anglers are as sad as that lot.

Last edited:

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
Im sorry..i know Im gonna open myself up to a barrage of abuse, but here goes..........

FFS its a fish!!![B)]

methodgob

yoda
Oh FFS![V] Celebrity fish! what next? As a nation we get more ridiculous every day.[:(!]

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
FFS its a fish!!!

No its not....its an ex fish, its shuffled off 'is mortal coil, he's kicked the bucket, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible. It is an ex fish.

Last edited:

andykel

@godber - that gave me a belly laugh!!! I agree with all the above - thought the whole piece was a pi$$ take on our sport and really no need

TimB

According to a source close to the Daily Star. Jordan has denied having any feelings for two tone[:)]

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Originally posted by CrunchyCaster

Wot about Frank, the Gudgeon !!!! [:C][:D]

Gone but never forgotten, a true warrior, we'll miss you old friend, fished for by so many caught by so few, a fish to some but a friend to me, whats the point now that 'Frank' has gone? Oh woh ohhhh wohhhhh[:C]

Bill G

Grandad
my goldfish died recently ,did i put up a plaque for him ? no.

just flushed him down the khasi[:T]

Hybrid

I'm sure I read somewhere that theres a funeral
being held !!!!!!!!!!

methodgob

yoda
you wont be able to see any mourners, they'all be in camo gear and real tree.[;)]
Do you think they'll send the body out in a baitboat and open the doors in the middle of the lake in a burial at sea as it were?[:D]

hemphead2

hemphead2
Originally posted by methodgob

you wont be able to see any mourners, they'all be in camo gear and real tree.[;)]
Do you think they'll send the body out in a baitboat and open the doors in the middle of the lake in a burial at sea as it were?[:D]
pmsl[:D]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
the fish is being stuffed and mounted in the British museum but its guts and everything else had a funeral on the bankside and it even has a plaque to mark its grave.........well to mark the guts and brains grave!!

Thats how much the fish meant in reality.......they've allowed it to be sliced open and gutted

Thebestboxever

Stick a pole somewhere and do him Vlad the Impaler style....

He'll go out with a very special smile.......[}:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.