Two fleas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Two fleas had an arrangement to meet every summer in Miami for a vacation.
Last year when one flea gets to Miami, he's shivering and shaking. The other flea asks him, "Why are you shaking so badly?"
The first flea says, "I rode down here from New Jersey in the mustache of a guy on a Harley."
The other flea responds saying, "That's the worst way to travel. Try what I do. Go to the New Jersey Airport bar. Have a few drinks. While you are there, look for a nice stewardess. Crawl up her leg and nestle in where it's and cozy. It's the best way to travel that I can think of." The first flea thanks the second flea and says he will give it a try next summer. A year goes by.
When the first flea shows up in Miami, he is shivering and shaking again. The second flea says, "Didn't you try what I told you?"

"Yes", says the first flea, "I did exactly as you said. I went to the New Jersey Airport bar. I had a few drinks. Finally, this nice young stewardess came in. I crawled right up to her warm cozy spot. It was so nice and warm that I fell asleep. When I woke up, I was back in the mustache of a guy on a Harley!"

Newt Vail, Concord, NC. USA Datafile3.jpg

Larry

Lazarus
same your normal superb standard

Datafile2.asp

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

Status
Not open for further replies.