Two apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
1) the first is to Midge, sorry mate but i won't be surprising you today [:(]

As Geoff knows i was planning on turning up today and doing the walk with you just to show my respect for the lads n lasses from our forces

2) I'm also sorry to say i won't be attending the Lindholme event either [:(]

Due to a family emergency i have had to come to Welshpool and as of yet i don't know when i'll be going home so i may even have to contact work and arrange some time off from there as well [:(]

I hope it's a traditional MD's event full of fun, pish taking and maybe even a fish or two gets caught, i'll be thinking of you all you bunch of lucky bast....erm anyway i'll keep trying to get a signal (i've been trying to post this since 09:00 yesterday) and check on here to see if there's any pics or reports posted

Have fun you lot

nobby478

miserable old ....
Sorry to hear of your emergency Trogg. I hope all goes well.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sorry to hear of your troubles Alan.

There is one blessing, his mobile signal keeps him well away from the ban button, so you can all say what you want while he is away.[:D]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
ahhh but every now n then Geoff i get a good signal and then i can ban loads at once lol

Thanks all for the concern its appreciated.

BTW, talking about banning people.............D'ya think i should let CC back on now[?] [}:)]

bloomer

fishing monster
gee did you get your ban button back trogg?

so much catching up to do how will you cope?

kevb

was 'bigkevb'
no need to apoligise , and you dont have to explain yourself to us .....hope everything gets sorted out for you .. devil2.gif

pole addict

Family first Trogg, everyone knows that.

I hope it gets better for you and yours. We'll have to meet some other time. Not too long I hope.[:T]

Regards

Steve [:W]

Status
Not open for further replies.