TV for Cats....unbelievable

Keith Sparky

Site Supporter
Well i was sat in the lounge with the missus and our 9 year old fur ball Elmo strolls in and starts whining.....does he want food or treats I ask?.....nah my missus says put the Cat Entertainment channel on You Tube for him. I kid you not its full of video's to keep your moggy entertained and happy and our moggy has just been watching a video of fish floating in a fish tank followed by butterflies floating across the screen....very content... I'm now in the kitchen family room banished to watching the footie on the spare telly.....bleeding spoiled he is.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I will draw the line at Cat TV. Bad enough now she demands I open doors for her, follows me around the bungalow, inside and out, just to see what I am up to, sits in my seat when I go shopping and wakes me every morning between 5 and 6 to be fed.

Luckily she does not sleep on our bed but does make frequent nighttime forays to make sure we are still breathing!!!

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
I will draw the line at Cat TV. Bad enough now she demands I open doors for her, follows me around the bungalow, inside and out, just to see what I am up to, sits in my seat when I go shopping and wakes me every morning between 5 and 6 to be fed.

Luckily she does not sleep on our bed but does make frequent nighttime forays to make sure we are still breathing!!!
Sounds like you need to show the wife who's the boss.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sounds like you need to show the wife who's the boss.
I did, but the wife informed me that she will tell me when it is my turn to wear the "boss" t-shirt. Meanwhile Poppy (the cat) demands food at 7am.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Whenever there's a cat on my sisters telly when watching a film or something, the dog goes mad.