Tunnel Barn-High pool open today

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Tunnel Barn match was on High pool today, 30 on it...I’ve been given peg 45, not a very good area, when it’s hot, and 17m across ...I’ve had a steady little match, finishing with 71-0-0,of carp, F1,s and stockies, which has won the 10 man section 💥💥, was never gonna win from there ...105lb has won , 102lb 2nd, 90lb 3rd , then me, that’s how hard it’s fished ..I’ve caught at 6m , with maggot shallow, and a few mugging, gonna gives Pines lake at Alders a go on Thursday, work tomorrow 😩 C5DCA20D-203E-4909-A5E2-A15F7D1435B3.jpeg 86D5EABA-562E-426E-9F5E-B334CB2B82DA.jpeg

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Tunnel Barn match was on High pool today, 30 on it...I’ve been given peg 45, not a very good area, when it’s hot, and 17m across ...I’ve had a steady little match, finishing with 71-0-0,of carp, F1,s and stockies, which has won the 10 man section 💥💥, was never gonna win from there ...105lb has won , 102lb 2nd, 90lb 3rd , then me, that’s how hard it’s fished ..I’ve caught at 6m , with maggot shallow, and a few mugging, gonna gives Pines lake at Alders a go on Thursday, work tomorrow 😩 View attachment 39372 View attachment 39373
Well done Gazza another good result 👏

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
A steady little match he says ? Weighs 71lb he does. 😆. Well done brother. 👍 You did the best you could from the peg you were given. All ya can do is that pal. I will say though Gaza .... Tidy those pole sections up and stand closer to your razor. Peter ( your MD captain ) won't have untidy anglers in his squad. 😆😆👍

Well done fella. 👍

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
A steady little match he says ? Weighs 71lb he does. 😆. Well done brother. 👍 You did the best you could from the peg you were given. All ya can do is that pal. I will say though Gaza .... Tidy those pole sections up and stand closer to your razor. Peter ( your MD captain ) won't have untidy anglers in his squad. 😆😆👍

Well done fella. 👍
. It was only steady, couldn’t line the fish up mate, couldn’t really catch anywhere other than the shallow line, pole sections untidy cos I hadn’t started, and do I have to be clean shaven ??

gixer 13

Site Supporter
Nice days fishing and a brown envelope is near enough mate. Wish you would stop putting pictures of your nice tidy tackle layout mine always looks like a bomb site and that's before I have started fishing.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Nice days fishing and a brown envelope is near enough mate. Wish you would stop putting pictures of your nice tidy tackle layout mine always looks like a bomb site and that's before I have started fishing.
Haha, I’m sure you’re very organised mate 😂I was happy picking up from that peg, right smack in the middle of the 10 peg section 😩😩I’m sick of drawing $hite

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
. It was only steady, couldn’t line the fish up mate, couldn’t really catch anywhere other than the shallow line, pole sections untidy cos I hadn’t started, and do I have to be clean shaven ??
If you don’t have a shave you’re not getting these Neil of the Nene cloths pegs I’ve bought ya. 😂😂😂

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nice one Chefster, a bit more folding for the skyrocket. ;)
Having palpitations looking at all that carbon resting on gravel. :eek:

Enjoy yourself on Thursday, try and have a good chat with Trevor, he'll point you in the right direction. :upthumb:

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter

Enjoy yourself on Thursday, try and have a good chat with Trevor, he'll point you in the right direction. :upthumb:
Yes peter I will do mate, taking everything,cos I don’t know what to expect , I’m going there Monday as well with mr Arthur 😂😂

Total

Site Supporter

^^ Thought the same about the sections on the gravel....:oops:....Will a have word with our Gazza......."Gazzaaaaaa!....Office nowwwww!":oops::ROFLMAO: