Tunnel barn farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

leemays

Hello people, does anybody know where i could try and get hold of some information for tunnel barn farm fishery?[:)]

Bulldog

Site Supporter
What do you want to know, they have a web site www.tunnelbarnfarm.co.uk, the angling press also reports on it & i'm fishing there on Sunday let me know what info you need.

leemays

Hi bulldog! is there anything that u know about the top pool? and how well it fishes in may??? and what baits are what?

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Hi leemays,
The link is now www.tunnelbarnfarm.com sorry i gave you the wrong link early.Top pool is where some of the bigger fish are you can reach an island on most pegs.The pegs between the canal and the pool and along the back are usually good.Peg 9 is a flyer fished right at the end of the platform 3metres with animal gear because the carp head straight for under the platform,Peg 24 stands out from the other peg but don't be fooled into fishing the island in front feed the bay to your right so you literally fishing behind yourself, i drew this peg last year blanked fishing to the island for 5 hrs then won the match with 4 fish for 29llb fishing the bay in the last hour.Take the usual carp baits,pelet,corn, meat, pellet is the in bait there though if you want leave buying your bait till you get there, there is an excellent shop on sit and everthing is reasonably price.I think our club has a match there around April-May keep in touch and i let you know what's what.

kev coke

No not carp going under the platform again i think i better order my replacment drag-n-net now then

KEV THE PEOPLES BOOKIE

matt

Hi Lee, getting all the info for the summer series? - I like your style! Roll on may!

HEY DUDE............

EJAYAR

There are a lot of decent size fish in top pool but also Thousands of small Carp and silvers. Red maggot is a "must take" bait for me, the fish will take almost anything when you get them there but maggot normally means less re-baiting if they are coming thick and fast.

leemays

Does anyone also know what weight it takes to usually be in the money or in other words frame???

MALC

In May over the past few seasons the weights to make the frame have been anything from 20lb to 60lb it will all depend on the conditions prior to the day and if the Carp have started to spawn.

But either way it will be Great to meet back up will the crew from last year and all the new faces this time around.

Cant help regards tactics as i've never been there (yet)[;)][;)]

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.