Tunnel Barn Farm, Wednesday open

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
All on Club pool today, I’ve been drawn peg 13 😂can be a brilliant peg , but with the wind blowing out of it down towards far end , it would be feast or famine 💁‍♂️Sadly it was the latter, and I’ve struggled for 69-15-0, and mid table(Thanks for Coming!!) started off well on expanders and micros , but it fizzled out and I’ve just been picking off odd fish last few hours, whilst the other end of the pool started baggin 😭😭Never mind it was a decent days fishing, I just couldn’t compete from there today 💁‍♂️Richard Knowles has annihilated the match with 156 lb , from peg 20-Awesome!! Malcom Jones was 2nd from peg 3, with 120lb ...on to the next match tomorrow at Bishops Bowl (white bishops), try to win 💪💪 AAD67B37-73FA-4639-ABD2-FAFC6B48161E.jpeg D43E8C51-7E08-4778-8669-7A439ABC5E6D.jpeg

Last edited:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Tomorrow is another day Gaz, and 3 days fishing isn't to be sneezed at so have a good un and I'll look forward to the report. ;)

Stokie

Site Supporter
Was a tough one chefster eh. Peg 1 for me (in the wind... or should that be gale!?!) but still only 63.3 for me. I think it was a case of either being on the fish or not. >30lb lost to snags (stupid overflow pipe), snapped off 3 times and one duckling hooked.... but safely returned to mum! Next time we’ll get em mate!

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Was a tough one chefster eh. Peg 1 for me (in the wind... or should that be gale!?!) but still only 63.3 for me. I think it was a case of either being on the fish or not. >30lb lost to snags (stupid overflow pipe), snapped off 3 times and one duckling hooked.... but safely returned to mum! Next time we’ll get em mate!
They’ve ruined that peg 1, taken that stage and moving the pipe 😭😭all the fish were down that end though 💁‍♂️

Stokie

Site Supporter
They were mate, but couldn’t hold my pole (oo err missus) to mug the bigger ones past that bloody pipe! Did like you and searched around... I’m just not as good at this game as you!

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Tomorrow is another day Gaz, and 3 days fishing isn't to be sneezed at so have a good un and I'll look forward to the report. ;)
Mate , I love it , and I’m a realist! If I draw half decent I’m ok💁‍♂️Soon be my time , when they come shallow 💪💪🎣🎣

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Soon be my time , when they come shallow 💪💪🎣🎣
Funnily enough Gaz there's a couple of waters locally up here that are similar to TBF on a smaller scale and dominated by F1's. I was talking to one of the regulars who's very successful there and he was telling me that no one's sure why but they haven't even started to come shallow yet and are very spooky, he's having to fish umpteen lines all round the pegs he's drawing at the moment to keep putting a few fish in the net.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
All on Club pool today, I’ve been drawn peg 13 😂can be a brilliant peg , but with the wind blowing out of it down towards far end , it would be feast or famine 💁‍♂️Sadly it was the latter, and I’ve struggled for 69-15-0, and mid table(Thanks for Coming!!) started off well on expanders and micros , but it fizzled out and I’ve just been picking off odd fish last few hours, whilst the other end of the pool started baggin 😭😭Never mind it was a decent days fishing, I just couldn’t compete from there today 💁‍♂️Richard Knowles has annihilated the match with 156 lb , from peg 20-Awesome!! Malcom Jones was 2nd from peg 3, with 120lb ...on to the next match tomorrow at Bishops Bowl (white bishops), try to win 💪💪 AAD67B37-73FA-4639-ABD2-FAFC6B48161E.jpeg D43E8C51-7E08-4778-8669-7A439ABC5E6D.jpeg
Your human after all , well done Gaz ,nice and honest 👏. Good luck tommorow, you can only do your best in any peg , 🥰