Tunnel Barn Farm-today

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Ha! I’ve caught mostly shallow down my left edge with casters slapping against the reeds💁‍♂️💁‍♂️Got to try everything 💁‍♂️
That's what they are doing at Partridge Lakes ,feeding 6 casters and fish one on a line with no float,

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Gaz can you put on about 5 stone, get plastic surgery to look like Quasimodo walk with a limp because your kneees are knackered , change your name and go fish that pool for me in my club match on Sunday please cheers
Don’t you want to win then ??😂

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Well done Mr Chefster.....Well angled....;)(y)
Cheers @Total ,Normally I’d be self critical, but I’m more than happy with that from that peg, there was a dnw one side and 24lb the other 💁‍♂️It’s showing really poor form along that straight

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Good angling Chefster , well done. Make sure your your luck changes for the end of the month though.😉😉😉

Stokie

That's what they are doing at Partridge Lakes ,feeding 6 casters and fish one on a line with no float,
True that. I fished the fisho qualifier (on Marsh so never stood a chance) but Dave Shires won the lake mugging early then pretty much 'dobbing' casters about 4" deep. Proves you have to know the venue to stand a chance!