Tunnel Barn Farm today 🥶

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Match today was on High, Top,canal,Club pools , I’ve been drawn Club 3, which I was quite happy with , but having seen the wind been blowing down the far end all week, I feared the worst...I’ve tried all over the peg with various baits, for 28-12-0,of F1,s , stockies, skimmers,perch,roach, which has been good enough to win the section 💰 but that’s it 💁‍♂️, as expected lake winner and framers have come from far end of the pool....61 lb,53lb,51 lb 💁‍♂️Every one else has struggled ,weather has been horrendous at times 🥶💦💨42AC9E4B-8899-4EF5-B31D-A94D154CBD26.jpeg

DevonDangler

Site Supporter
Roll on December mate, it’ll be roasting then 😢 Nice little pickup again, top dangling 🎣👍🏼

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Roll on December mate, it’ll be roasting then 😢 Nice little pickup again, top dangling 🎣👍🏼
Better than nothing John, looking back I should of done a bit better, but don’t feel I could of framed off the peg today 💁‍♂️Weather is absolutely shocking , we had frost,rain,sleet, wind, and a bit of sun 😂😂

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Match today was on High, Top,canal,Club pools , I’ve been drawn Club 3, which I was quite happy with , but having seen the wind been blowing down the far end all week, I feared the worst...I’ve tried all over the peg with various baits, for 28-12-0,of F1,s , stockies, skimmers,perch,roach, which has been good enough to win the section 💰 but that’s it 💁‍♂️, as expected lake winner and framers have come from far end of the pool....61 lb,53lb,51 lb 💁‍♂️Every one else has struggled ,weather has been horrendous at times 🥶💦💨42AC9E4B-8899-4EF5-B31D-A94D154CBD26.jpeg
Its hard everywhere at the moment 😪, well done on what you did catch 👏 👍

CNSam

Site Supporter
Here's to hoping this weather settles and we get a bumper summer...for all of 3 days or however long a British Summer lasts now? Good fishing Gaz!

gixer 13

Site Supporter
Nice one mate my old team captain used to say win your section and if your section is the best section you win the match. Everywhere around where i live is fishing hard at the moment its got to pick up soon hopefully..

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Nice one mate my old team captain used to say win your section and if your section is the best section you win the match. Everywhere around where i live is fishing hard at the moment its got to pick up soon hopefully..
It was one of those matches, where I think I should of got more out of the peg, did they just rock up on the meat lines?? Or should I have done it sooner ?? Rather than scratching around the peg , looking to put odd fish in the net ??💁‍♂️💁‍♂️

Stokie

Site Supporter
Nice one mate. Not a lot you can do in the given circumstances - sounds like the match was won at the drawbag. Oddly, that's not normally an issue for you! ;)

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Nice one mate. Not a lot you can do in the given circumstances - sounds like the match was won at the drawbag. Oddly, that's not normally an issue for you! ;)
Ha!! I messed about too much mate, should of fished probably 4 short meat lines earlier, and concentrated on chasing those fish around, rather than messing about long and on pellet lines , and maggot lines all over the peg 💁‍♂️💁‍♂️

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
You can only catch what’s in front of you Gazza. You’re always knocking yourself. You did well 👍. What’s the guy on the other side doing with what looks like his landing net ? Ya catch flying fish on that stretch ? 🤣🤣. Well done pal. 👍

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
You can only catch what’s in front of you Gazza. You’re always knocking yourself. You did well 👍. What’s the guy on the other side doing with what looks like his landing net ? Ya catch flying fish on that stretch ? 🤣🤣. Well done pal. 👍
I don’t know what he’s doing, cos we hadn’t even started 😂can’t you tell how nice the weather looks, soon as the hooter went, the weather unleashed hell on us 😂😂it’s not just a question of knocking myself, but for 3 1/2 hours I was a busy fool 🤡