Tunnel Barn Farm -today 💪

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
The over 50,s open today was a good turnout with 45 fishing! Spread over New, House, and Extension pools , I’ve been handed New 4 🙈to be fair I did moan, but I’ve never actually fished it, but it was actually quite a nice looking peg 😂I’ve had a reasonable day, fishing all over the peg, with micros and expanders mostly,with a few on maggots...I ended up with 68-15-0,of carp,F1,s,skimmers ,which was enough to Win the lake 💰💰, and probably 3rd or 4th overall, beaten by some weights on House....I’m there again tomorrow for the open,on Club , I think 👍. 4C6746FB-25A5-4970-B7C8-4F2A8D879E28.jpeg 740F44E3-A2C8-4F3F-93E7-DFE74A7D5217.jpeg D868A9AB-91F0-44B7-BD54-EBC8DDD4202E.jpeg

chris1967

Site Supporter
good job mate ,out of interest how wide is that peg ,my head would be spinning it just don't scream fish me

ATTICUS FINCH

Can't do more than win your lake Gaz , I'm not a fan of fishing matches spread to more than one lake as I think it's unfair but maybe that's just me .
Top dangling again though mate 👍

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Can't do more than win your lake Gaz , I'm not a fan of fishing matches spread to more than one lake as I think it's unfair but maybe that's just me .
Top dangling again though mate 👍
Yes mate, can only win your lake, 💁‍♂️I beat everyone on extension as well, but I think there were 3 better weights on House 💁‍♂️

Stokie

Site Supporter
Nice work fella. Don’t know what you’re moaning about, peg 4’s a flyer! I’ll see ya on club tomorrow.
Edit: you obviously didn’t set up enough top kits! ;)

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Nice work fella. Don’t know what you’re moaning about, peg 4’s a flyer! I’ll see ya on club tomorrow.
Edit: you obviously didn’t set up enough top kits! ;)
😂yeah see you tomorrow mate 👍👍

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Well done pal. That grandson of yours is doing a fine job. You’re getting there mate. 🤣🤣.

I know nothing of TBF but, when I fished matches up at woodlands and it was over two or three ponds it never felt fair. Fortunately for me I never drew in the new lake but, the guys that did worked their socks off with stockies to try and match our lumps. It’s not so bad now as the fish have evened themselves out but, back in the day we all dreaded drawing the new lake. Sounds like you needed to draw on ‘ House ‘ today Gazza ? 🤔

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Well done pal. That grandson of yours is doing a fine job. You’re getting there mate. 🤣🤣.

I know nothing of TBF but, when I fished matches up at woodlands and it was over two or three ponds it never felt fair. Fortunately for me I never drew in the new lake but, the guys that did worked their socks off with stockies to try and match our lumps. It’s not so bad now as the fish have evened themselves out but, back in the day we all dreaded drawing the new lake. Sounds like you needed to draw on ‘ House ‘ today Gazza ? 🤔
The fish stock is all the same mick, house just fished a bit better 💁‍♂️

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Good man. I'd be made up with 11m across to the far bank. I can't be doing with fishing a longer pole than that.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
The over 50,s open today was a good turnout with 45 fishing! Spread over New, House, and Extension pools , I’ve been handed New 4 🙈to be fair I did moan, but I’ve never actually fished it, but it was actually quite a nice looking peg 😂I’ve had a reasonable day, fishing all over the peg, with micros and expanders mostly,with a few on maggots...I ended up with 68-15-0,of carp,F1,s,skimmers ,which was enough to Win the lake 💰💰, and probably 3rd or 4th overall, beaten by some weights on House....I’m there again tomorrow for the open,on Club , I think 👍. 4C6746FB-25A5-4970-B7C8-4F2A8D879E28.jpeg 740F44E3-A2C8-4F3F-93E7-DFE74A7D5217.jpeg D868A9AB-91F0-44B7-BD54-EBC8DDD4202E.jpeg
Well done Gazza 👏, excellent angling again

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
The fish stock is all the same mick, house just fished a bit better 💁‍♂️
Oh that’s ok then. 👍. Is it just me or isn’t 69lb of fish a good weight from a 11m wide peg ? I think you’ve done well myself out of the water you’ve had in front of you. I don’t see how you could have got much more from it do you Gazza ? 🤔

Total

Site Supporter
Yes mate, can only win your lake, 💁‍♂️I beat everyone on extension as well, but I think there were 3 better weights on House 💁‍♂️
Well done by the way.....Good angling...;).....So you've effectively won two lakes and picked up £25 for your troubles?.....£30 paid out in fees/pools?....If that's the case, the pay outs want/need looking at.:(...Am so glad I gave up fishing regular opens....

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Well done by the way.....Good angling...;).....So you've effectively won two lakes and picked up £25 for your troubles?.....£30 paid out in fees/pools?....If that's the case, the pay outs want/need looking at.:(...Am so glad I gave up fishing regular opens....
The money is spread about on over 50,s , it’s cheap to enter as well....anyway you don’t even go fishing!!!

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Oh that’s ok then. 👍. Is it just me or isn’t 69lb of fish a good weight from a 11m wide peg ? I think you’ve done well myself out of the water you’ve had in front of you. I don’t see how you could have got much more from it do you Gazza ? 🤔
The peg was worth 80-90lb probably mate 👍