Tunnel Barn Farm -New pool 💪

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Peg 44 bloody hell Gaz even NOTN would catch F1s off that peg :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Seriously well done mate maybe bump into up there again this year
Ha! He wouldn’t of fished far enough out yesterday, they never came in the edge or on a top kit 😂it’s an ok peg , doesn’t win many matches though against all the better pegs on New 💁‍♂️

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Proper net of fish there Chefster. Well done and a very enjoyable day , I’m sure. Good luck to you next week.
Cheers mate, I’m not reading too much into what I actually caught, as the pressure of a match on the water wasn’t factored in , it was more about fine tuning my rigs, getting a rough idea of feeding, making sure my elastics are all ok , etc ...But it was great that it went well 👍

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Although they we’re coming off the deck on the maggot line down the track, they’re still not ready to come shallow 💁‍♂️
That's interesting Gaz. On our "commie" pond, one of our guys had 61 F1's the other day, all bar 15 were caught shallow on 4mm hard pellet. He's a bloody good angler though, probably the best match man in our club after Jamie Hughes.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
That's interesting Gaz. On our "commie" pond, one of our guys had 61 F1's the other day, all bar 15 were caught shallow on 4mm hard pellet. He's a bloody good angler though, probably the best match man in our club after Jamie Hughes.
Doesn’t matter how good you are if the fish don’t want to come shallow, they won’t,it’s all about letting the fish tell you what to do, that’s the key 💁‍♂️I’ve had 150lb, that’s probably 80 fish , if I’d of tried to “make” them come shallow, I probably would of blown the peg and caught next to nothing 💁‍♂️💁‍♂️

Stokie

Site Supporter
Off to tunnel on Wednesday. Can’t wait. I know you shouldn’t wish your life away, but in this instance... oh god I wish it was Wednesday morning!

Stokie

Site Supporter
Don’t know. Didn’t realise they did evening matches - I’ll have to check. Might be in the bad books with the missus!

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Don’t know. Didn’t realise they did evening matches - I’ll have to check. Might be in the bad books with the missus!
If it’s a morning match I’ll fish it mate, as I can’t go on Monday now, but I’m fishing the match Tuesday, so I’ll see you there 👍👍

Stokie

Site Supporter
I’ve emailed to check, but I’m hoping it’s 10:30 - 3:30. Hope to see you there mate.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Ha! I fished in 26” , that was the depth they were happiest in , I tried going into the shallower water, when it was being iffy with liners etc, but they weren’t happy being there , so I came back down to 26”, and steadied them up using 4mm instead of micros, then switched back to micros when it had calmed down 💁‍♂️Mind you , you know tunnel, every day is different 😂😂