Tunnel Barn Farm -New pool 💪

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I took a trip over to Tunnel today, in preparation for the new seasons open matches .. After a look around, I opted for New pool , peg 44 ..It’s a nice “Dolly” peg in the fact that the wind was off my back, and it’s only 13m wide 👍. I went really to try a few things out for next week, and try and get it sussed a bit, so I’ll have half a clue 💁‍♂️ It’s been a lovely day really, and everything I’ve tried has worked, apart from the edges, wouldn’t work 🤔. Best line has been in 26” of water across, but not tight , caught on pellets all day over there and maggots on the deck down the track, in 4ft ...finished with probably 150lb (couldn’t photograph them all in the interest of fish welfare)all F1,s apart from 2 skimmers.... quite pleased with how the practice went , seeing as I haven’t been there , for 6months 💁‍♂️ 4D4FB542-D9D6-47C8-8253-DA2E9D5AFF76.jpeg 3E331C40-05A2-474D-96C1-D756E07E96F2.jpeg
Great day and the usual top angling ,us mere mortals would be chuffed to bits with a day like that ,brill 😀 😊 🥰

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I took a trip over to Tunnel today, in preparation for the new seasons open matches .. After a look around, I opted for New pool , peg 44 ..It’s a nice “Dolly” peg in the fact that the wind was off my back, and it’s only 13m wide 👍. I went really to try a few things out for next week, and try and get it sussed a bit, so I’ll have half a clue 💁‍♂️ It’s been a lovely day really, and everything I’ve tried has worked, apart from the edges, wouldn’t work 🤔. Best line has been in 26” of water across, but not tight , caught on pellets all day over there and maggots on the deck down the track, in 4ft ...finished with probably 150lb (couldn’t photograph them all in the interest of fish welfare)all F1,s apart from 2 skimmers.... quite pleased with how the practice went , seeing as I haven’t been there , for 6months 💁‍♂️ 4D4FB542-D9D6-47C8-8253-DA2E9D5AFF76.jpeg 3E331C40-05A2-474D-96C1-D756E07E96F2.jpeg
Do o.11 hooklengths suit with f1 or would you stick with 0.13

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
8 out 10 ? 😳. Crikey. My Tackle layout looks like I’ve dumped it on the bank using a tipper truck. 😳🤣🤣
Mine was a bit of a mess there, I never put a roost up today , I was just taking a top kit out when I wanted to try another line , only ended up using 4 rigs today, I didn’t think they’d come shallow so never bothered getting all those tops out 💁‍♂️

Total

Site Supporter
Not quite normal, got to push it a bit harder yet mate 👍
^^ Korrect! :giggle:......Didn't want to push you too soon....Slowly ,slowly does it after......You know the rest.......:)

Just pleased to see you out on the bank doing the business....:love: xxxxx

piscatorial

Great day.
Was going to say it will be harder next week with all the other anglers competing for fish, but with a heat wave forecast into the 20's I think you'll be needing that 3rd net (y)

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Great day.
Was going to say it will be harder next week with all the other anglers competing for fish, but with a heat wave forecast into the 20's I think you'll be needing that 3rd net (y)
I think you’ll still need 200lb to win 👍

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Awesome dangling Chef, and they look in really good condition as well (y)

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Peg 44 bloody hell Gaz even NOTN would catch F1s off that peg :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Seriously well done mate maybe bump into up there again this year