Tunnel Barn Farm -New pool 💪

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I took a trip over to Tunnel today, in preparation for the new seasons open matches .. After a look around, I opted for New pool , peg 44 ..It’s a nice “Dolly” peg in the fact that the wind was off my back, and it’s only 13m wide 👍. I went really to try a few things out for next week, and try and get it sussed a bit, so I’ll have half a clue 💁‍♂️ It’s been a lovely day really, and everything I’ve tried has worked, apart from the edges, wouldn’t work 🤔. Best line has been in 26” of water across, but not tight , caught on pellets all day over there and maggots on the deck down the track, in 4ft ...finished with probably 150lb (couldn’t photograph them all in the interest of fish welfare)all F1,s apart from 2 skimmers.... quite pleased with how the practice went , seeing as I haven’t been there , for 6months 💁‍♂️ 4D4FB542-D9D6-47C8-8253-DA2E9D5AFF76.jpeg 3E331C40-05A2-474D-96C1-D756E07E96F2.jpeg

Good net of fish mate do you fish tunnel regular I am in the fish o at there in April and would like to pick your brains nearer the time of you don't mind

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Good net of fish mate do you fish tunnel regular I am in the fish o at there in April and would like to pick your brains nearer the time of you don't mind
I’ll help if I can , first time there this year, but I’m booked on Monday and Tuesday, next week and I’ll be there week after 👍

Silver fan 82

I took a trip over to Tunnel today, in preparation for the new seasons open matches .. After a look around, I opted for New pool , peg 44 ..It’s a nice “Dolly” peg in the fact that the wind was off my back, and it’s only 13m wide 👍. I went really to try a few things out for next week, and try and get it sussed a bit, so I’ll have half a clue 💁‍♂️ It’s been a lovely day really, and everything I’ve tried has worked, apart from the edges, wouldn’t work 🤔. Best line has been in 26” of water across, but not tight , caught on pellets all day over there and maggots on the deck down the track, in 4ft ...finished with probably 150lb (couldn’t photograph them all in the interest of fish welfare)all F1,s apart from 2 skimmers.... quite pleased with how the practice went , seeing as I haven’t been there , for 6months 💁‍♂️ 4D4FB542-D9D6-47C8-8253-DA2E9D5AFF76.jpeg 3E331C40-05A2-474D-96C1-D756E07E96F2.jpeg
Cracking session mate! 👍

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
That cool bag ? Next to your carryall looks very close to the edge of your platform Gazza. Hope it didn’t go in. 😳

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Good stamp of F1's there Gaz. :upthumb:
Bet you're gagging for that first match now. ;)

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Good stamp of F1's there Gaz. :upthumb:
Bet you're gagging for that first match now. ;)
Yeah that peg usually is home to smaller stamp, but most of them today were big boys 💪really looking forward to it mate 😂