Tunnel Barn Farm match today

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Just not getting the run at the moment, it happens. :giggle: .....Have had some laughs though along the way! :ROFLMAO:......It ain't the same when one can't draw ones own peg....... For obvious reasons.....
Makes no difference to me , I still get $h1t 😂😂

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Me too mate, I’m having to dig results out of bad pegs 😭😭
Sign of a good angler that pal. I'm right glad you've had these last few good results. You deserve it having had nothing but #### this past 12 months. Well done Gazza mate. 👍

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Sign of a good angler that pal. I'm right glad you've had these last few good results. You deserve it having had nothing but #### this past 12 months. Well done Gazza mate. 👍
Cheers mick, but I’ve had some luck, with fish coming in late, and managed to catch up 😂

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Just not getting the run at the moment, it happens. :giggle: .....Have had some laughs though along the way! :ROFLMAO:......It ain't the same when one can't draw ones own peg....... For obvious reasons.....
Id be happy Mark. At least I could blame someone else for a bad peg. If I'm late my dad draws for me. Talk about rubbish pegs he's drawn for me over the years. Thanks dad. 😣😣

Total

Site Supporter
Id be happy Mark. At least I could blame someone else for a bad peg. If I'm late my dad draws for me. Talk about rubbish pegs he's drawn for me over the years. Thanks dad. 😣😣

I'm partly to blame Mick in all honesty....Can't get back into the swing of it since this covid thing....Still preparing well etc but I know this iffy run won't last forever..:love:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I'm partly to blame Mick in all honesty....Can't get back into the swing of it since this covid thing....Still preparing well etc but I know this iffy run won't last forever..:love:
We all go through it mate. It seems never ending at times. I remember drawing on the railway bank at Barton broads five times on the bounce. This is the worst area of the lake to draw. Even the guys around me at the draw bag couldn't believe it. On the sixth match as my hand went in I said ... If this is the railway bank I'm off home. It wasnt, it was peg 6 in the house bay and I won it with 26lb odd. Davylad knows this place well. He lives over that way.

NoCarpPlease

Site Supporter
Well done Chefster - properly back in the swing of things!

I'm always impressed by how tidy and well laid out your gear is (in comparison to mine) - but have one question looking at that photo - how do you get out of the peg to go to the loo (or for that matter get to your seat after taking the photo) ... is there a gap that you can't see due to foreshortening or do you stride over? :D
(i'm all about the practicalities)

Last edited:

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Well done Chefster - properly back in the sing of things!

I'm always impressed by how tidy and well laid out your gear is (in comparison to mine) - but have one question looking at that photo - how do you get out of the peg to go to the loo (or for that matter get to your seat after taking the photo) ... is there a gap that you can't see due to foreshortening or do you stride over? :D
Just juggle a few things and step over it 😂

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Well done Chefster - properly back in the swing of things!

Unlike us lot he's built like a racing whippet. 😆👍