Tunnel Barn Farm-Friday flyer-afternoon match

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Yes but maggots haven’t been working, so I’ve had to try and adapt, pointless being on the wrong bait, even if you can fish it well ....yesterday was the first time maggots have worked for anyone 💁‍♂️💁‍♂️
Take no notice Gazza. Dave can’t even remember his day ticket money never mind what bait to take. 🤣🤣

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Take no notice Gazza. Dave can’t even remember his day ticket money never mind what bait to take. 🤣🤣
Ha! I agree with what he’s saying, but you have to be prepared to step out of your comfort zone, even in a match , you’ve got to be fishing what the fish want to eat, not just doing something you’re reasonably good at 💁‍♂️💁‍♂️

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Ha! I agree with what he’s saying, but you have to be prepared to step out of your comfort zone, even in a match , you’ve got to be fishing what the fish want to eat, not just doing something you’re reasonably good at 💁‍♂️💁‍♂️
Worm any good on there Gazza ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
As Gary Thorpe would say - "Make 'em have it" ;)

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
You're beating yourself up a bit Gaz but was your peg really capable of double what you caught on the day? Always a chance of getting caught out when fish suddenly switch on. I'm sure you'll soon be up to speed. ;)

Martin25664

Site Supporter
Pretty sure Alan Scotthorne drew that peg on the fisho qualifier a few weeks back. He caught a lot less!!!

Fishfinderuk

Winning weight 290lb,sounds like he got correct right from the off.
Your weight of 141lb looks like you was well off the pace,but you know yourself thats not the case.its just about being up to speed with the venue and making the small changes quicker.
141lb is not a bad weight if you feel you was not up to speed with the venue.its all about the small changes this time of year that make a massive difference