Tunnel Barn Farm festival-day 2 -🙈👎

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Day 2 , and I’ve drawn the peg next to yesterday, New 35 😂...Micky Finn had 60lb off it yesterday, so I was quite happy with that ...., but it meant I was in with the road section, which has been fishing better 💁‍♂️..To cut a long story short, I’ve really struggled, not being able to string any bites together, I’ve fished every inch of the peg, on meat, pellets, and maggots,to limp home with 38lb odd, and dead last in the section 😭😭😭, so now I’m on 6 points, and pretty much out of it... last day , for a shot at redemption and try to pick up a bit more 💰The ups and downs 💁‍♂️ 43E45525-E4B8-4F3C-8B3E-8BE9D8077D04.jpeg

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Day 2 , and I’ve drawn the peg next to yesterday, New 35 😂...Micky Finn had 60lb off it yesterday, so I was quite happy with that ...., but it meant I was in with the road section, which has been fishing better 💁‍♂️..To cut a long story short, I’ve really struggled, not being able to string any bites together, I’ve fished every inch of the peg, on meat, pellets, and maggots,to limp home with 38lb odd, and dead last in the section 😭😭😭, so now I’m on 6 points, and pretty much out of it... last day , for a shot at redemption and try to pick up a bit more 💰The ups and downs 💁‍♂️ 43E45525-E4B8-4F3C-8B3E-8BE9D8077D04.jpeg
It must have fished poo 💩 for you not to frame Gazza ,if theyre not there theyre not there , thanks for a very honest wright up , sometimes even the best anglers struggle. Keep going mate 👍 next time is another day . I can give you lessons how to catch even less lol

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Superb setup again as usual🥰

gixer 13

Site Supporter
Hard luck mate can only get the best out of the peg and we all know there are some not so good pegs on all venues. Some times effort does not equal reward but could have been worse drawn it on the last day when you was up the front would have been a real pisser then. Just try and win day 3

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm on my way, don't panic, help is at hand 😀

Seriously though, that's fishing, tough at times and if the fish aren't there there's little you can do about it

Total

Site Supporter
Yesterday, done and dusted move on.....Here's hoping, today you have a better/more successful day 'at the office,' All the best....;)(y)

DevonDangler

Site Supporter
Shame I’ve only just seen this, I’d have driven up this morning to give you a few tips 😘 You’ll have drawn a flyer this morning and emptied it 🎣💷💷💷

Fishfinderuk

Thats fishing for you chefster,you can reach a level where you can compete, then its won and lost at the draw bag.just fish a positive match tomorrow and try for a few £££,fingers crossed for you,draw well.

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Chin up Gazza, a bit of pressure and fish move. You've searched the peg and done your best on the day. Tomorrow is another fishing day and a different set of conditions to deal with. A clean slate. Nothing to lose.