Tunnel Barn farm, Bank holiday open

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
A good turnout today , so we’ve been spread about over New pool, I’ve been handed peg 40, not a great area, as the fish seem to be small stamp, in this area, still good for bites 👍Basically I’ve had a steady match, fishing shallow to the reeds on maggots,with banded maggot, 20615EAC-EF24-46AF-A840-2C4DD087E547.jpeg D74217BE-9449-4F19-83AF-D73BF494FA19.jpeg and down the right edge, with pellets, to finish with 98-10-0 of stockies, F1,s , and skimmers, which has luckily been good enough for 3rd place, and a pick up that’s paid for the day 💥💥120lb has won, 105lb was 2nd, from good pegs 😉I was pleased to get a result from there 👍Gazza

Last edited:

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Well done to grind out a third place from an un-fancied peg.

Was it the platform or you leaning to the side when you took that pic, as your seat-box has a definite list to the left.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Well done to grind out a third place from an un-fancied peg.

Was it the platform or you leaning to the side when you took that pic, as your seat-box has a definite list to the left.
I think it was me mate, I was definitely sat level 😂😂

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
A good turnout today , so we’ve been spread about over New pool, I’ve been handed peg 40, not a great area, as the fish seem to be small stamp, in this area, still good for bites 👍Basically I’ve had a steady match, fishing shallow to the reeds on maggots,with banded maggot, View attachment 41580 View attachment 41582 and down the right edge, with pellets, to finish with 98-10-0 of stockies, F1,s , and skimmers, which has luckily been good enough for 3rd place, and a pick up that’s paid for the day 💥💥120lb has won, 105lb was 2nd, from good pegs 😉I was pleased to get a result from there 👍Gazza
Another good day from an exceptional angler well done Gazza 👏

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Only just seen your post matey. Well done. Banded maggot ? God I'm so out of touch these days. Thought you may have caught on prawn ? 😆😆.
Well done Gazza mate. 👍

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Good result from an unfancied peg Gary. :upthumb:
Always nice to top up the folding. ;)

Silver fan 82

A good turnout today , so we’ve been spread about over New pool, I’ve been handed peg 40, not a great area, as the fish seem to be small stamp, in this area, still good for bites 👍Basically I’ve had a steady match, fishing shallow to the reeds on maggots,with banded maggot, View attachment 41580 View attachment 41582 and down the right edge, with pellets, to finish with 98-10-0 of stockies, F1,s , and skimmers, which has luckily been good enough for 3rd place, and a pick up that’s paid for the day 💥💥120lb has won, 105lb was 2nd, from good pegs 😉I was pleased to get a result from there 👍Gazza
Well fished chefster, great result!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just read this, great dangling once again Chef (y)