We in exactly the same boat go on 23 june we tuiWe're in the same predicament but with Jet2 , holiday booked for mid June and with the balance to pay in the next couple of weeks.
Do we go or don't we?
Do we pay the balance and then wait for them to cancel if the situation is still ongoing, to get a full refund?
Do we cancel now and lose the deposit as per their T&Cs?
If the holiday does go ahead will anywhere be open at the destination?
Plus the big one, being self-employed, could we still afford to go bearing in mind there's three months between now and then?
From what I can gather any cancellation is subject to their terms and conditions. In order not to lose any deposits or monies paid you need them to cancel to the holiday, not you