Trolley

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon_green

Hi all

Im wanting a cheap trolley. but i want pneumatic tyres and i need it to fold flat (without dismantling lots of bits).

Anyone know of any like this?
What you got in the shop Tiny?

Jon

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Why do you want pneumatic tyres????? There ok till you get a puncture miles from the car. If tiny cant come up with any thing have a look at the one in the argos cat. Its an economy one but mines still going strong after 4 years. Folds flat and wheels are detachable.

chill out go fishing

Datafile2.asp

jon_green

a friend of mine has got one of those with plastic wheels and the outside of the tyre has broken off. my mate has also had probs with the wheels not gripping surfaces and falling over

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
All I can add is that mine has been well used and I havent had any of those problems. What I can say is that a friend was lucky when his tyre picked up a thorn that there was 2 of us to help carry his stuff back. Its not funny dragging a trolley along with only one wheel.

chill out go fishing

Datafile2.asp

Beebs

I stopped using my one from Argos as I found it too top heavy when loaded up.

I got the Lumper barrow (trolley really) from Badger and although it doesn't fold completely flat and the wheels are bolted on, it does load from flat on the floor and I prefer the pneumatic tyres. And at 25 not a bad bit of kit.

But it's personal preference at the end of the day.

Datafile3.asp

NoFinPhish

Mighty Cat Slayer
I bought an "Argos style" trolley from a local tackle shop.
It does the business, gets me from A to B, but I do get a little
self conscious using it. The hard wheels make one heck of a racket on a stoney bank - I sometimes wonder if all the overnighters are scowling at me from within their bivvies for scaring off the fish.

I'm considering buying a pneumatic tyre version, Beebs' Badger trolley looks a bargain, but may opt for a barrow style instead. Any comments welcome.

Br
Jason

MALC

I've got the Penrose Barrow Platform Trolley and it's a god send although as Esox.20 says it is a nightmare when you get a punture and end up carrying the trolley as well [:(]

But i would not be without it.[:)]
Even if i keep forgetting to put it in the car [:(] and still end up carrying my gear half the time.[:0][:0]

MALC
Datafile2.asp
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

jon_green

right ive decided on the badger easy porter trolley. its 29.99 pneumatic tyres and folds down flat into its own bag. ive seen the same trolley in improve your course fishing for about 50. just gotta get it now :)

tommyturtle001

malmanfloatssink
When you buy your trolley it may be worth while buying some of that tyre foam you can get from car autopart garages and keep it in the car as a just in case as I got a flat and its still going now!!!

Bit-Basher

jon1

Jon Did you buy the Badger easy porter, and what do you think of it?

stiffler

Crafty Carper !
hi as i live in nott dragon carp have a few 2 choose from but ive got the fold away 1 and its great it folds that small that you can put it in you net bag before useing it and fold up 4 all your gear even the wheels fold on it. it was only 29.99 the best thing i brought .
Happy fishing dude !!!

m hewitt

Status
Not open for further replies.