Trolley??

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1406

This is probally a silly question but does anyone know if the team daiwa tackle trolley fits the team daiwa 100 seat box

OR

Does anyone know any trolleys that can fit the team daiwa 100 seat box?

Thanks[:)]

steve1406

Originally posted by tourney

yeah it does mate ,it fits the 100,200 & 300!

Cheers Mate. My new team daiwa 100 seat box got delivered today and its an amazing peice of kit for 200 !!

Now i know ill have no problems with this seat box considerning a had many problems with my old one [:T]

big cheese

Rob Nudd
Originally posted by steve1406

Cheers Mate. My new team daiwa 100 seat box got delivered today and its an amazing peice of kit for 200 !!

Now i know ill have no problems with this seat box considerning a had many problems with my old one [:T]
I paid 190 for mine, an yes the kit dose,hence the screw holes on the bak [:D]

steve1406

[/quote] I paid 190 for mine, an yes the kit dose,hence the screw holes on the bak [:D]
[/quote]

I would of brought the wheel kit but ive got a match this sunday and i would have to order the wheel kit but it would end up being to much hassel so ill buy the team daiwa tackle trolley [:D]

big cheese

Rob Nudd
[/quote]

I would of brought the wheel kit but ive got a match this sunday and i would have to order the wheel kit but it would end up being to much hassel so ill buy the team daiwa tackle trolley [:D]
[/quote]only 30quid for the kit lol

steve1406

Originally posted by big cheese

I know half the price of the tackle trolley, ill see if they do it in my tackle shop but if not ill just have to get the tackle trolley !

rob a

I have the daiwa 100, I use the ultimate low loader barrow, fits a treat (you have to move the front adjustable bit to the correct place)I also get all my other kit (carryall, holdall, netbag, groundbait bowl etc.) I dont even bungee it down and can push with one hand.

big cheese

Rob Nudd
Originally posted by rob a

I have the daiwa 100, I use the ultimate low loader barrow, fits a treat (you have to move the front adjustable bit to the correct place)I also get all my other kit (carryall, holdall, netbag, groundbait bowl etc.) I dont even bungee it down and can push with one hand.
ahhh dint think of that, i got the same and wonderd why it wouldnt fit on!

steve1406

I noticed theres two wheels on the low loader but there very close together. Is it still stable without having to balance it ?

big cheese

Rob Nudd

I noticed theres two wheels on the low loader but there very close together. Is it still stable without having to balance it ?
you can take them out and turn them around so that they have a fair bit of space between them both [:T]

Status
Not open for further replies.