Trolley

Status
Not open for further replies.

alarmeng

Morning Guys,

I am looking to get a new trolley as mine is now knackered.
I was either going to get a KOALA PRODUCTS XL DLX or a Ron Thompson one match one.

Ill be using on the commercials etc so dont really want a barrow type.

Any one got any views or recommenations.

Cheers in advance

zskadar

Hi, I had same problem, I have researched the best solution for myself a long time. I don't like barrow like things, I have searched a trolley, what is able to carry my X6S Preston box with opened footplate. Fortunately I found it in Hungary, at a Hungarian seatbox builder, here is some pictures from that:
http://picasaweb.google.com/tannoyfan/201002Kiskocsi#
I had make some tuning under the box, because of the preston's bottom design, you can see it as a PVC tube under the box.
It was a really good deal, the cost was about 65, solid as rock, I can collapse it many small pieces, and of course,I can do it fast. My advice is, search something like this. I have used it a few times in this year, and I hadn't any problem with this.

Regards
Zsolt from Hungary

alarmeng

Thats some good looking piece of kit.

The look of the trolley looks like when i go but i can never find anywhere to put the kitchen sink ! haha

Thanks for the pics and advice.

Looks like ill be looking in a different direction now :-0

Gaz

ljm183

have a look at one of these
trolley/platform/footplate
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fishing-trolley-platform-/220594747647?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_SportingGoods_FishingAcces_RL&hash=item335c78b8ff

floatfisher

Site Supporter
I've had the Koala for a year and a half now and it's been spot on. No problems at all with it.[:T]

alarmeng

Hi that one on fleabay looks quite good but ive just ordered the Koala one and ill see how i get on with that, many thanks for the info guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.