Trolley or barrow or anything!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Right i have had to admit i am getting too old to carry all my match kit around [:(][:(][:(]. I am now looking into investing in a trolley or platform.

Looking for recommendations please! not worried about cost [8D]

Browning Hotrods 007.gif

MALC

Ginge i've got the Penrose Barrow/platform and must admit it's well worth the money and is one of the best bits of kit i've bought, even if i do keep forgetting to put it in the car..[:0]

RED WAS
Datafile2.asp
I'VE STARTED CATCHING NOW HE'S GONE..!!

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
cheers Malc,

anyone else???

Browning Hotrods 007.gif

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
tony,

got to agree with malc on this one.the barrow doubles up us a platform so no need to take an extra platform with me.only gripe with it is make sure the tyre is fully inflated all the time as it can be a pain refilling it with air.the valve sinks into the tube and is very fiddly to get connected to.
would not be without mine now.

Keith

england_gm_e0.gif

Golfs a game for people who can't catch fish

Polepot

Poles
I too agree with Malc, but before you buy Check out ours as your box may be too big which is the problem I have.

Poles

wales.gif
Great info, great guys, great fun, thats Maggot Drowners
fish.gif

Charlie

ive also got a penrose. about 110 from fosters of birmingham outta MA+. with all the attatchments: under/over arms, brolly rest, keepnet arm and bait waiter attatchment. all very good stuff. easy as that to carry yr stuff around the lake. makes even my tackle seem light. good investment, best piece of kit ive got, by far. crackin stuff.

buy one. you'll love it. Charlie

golf is a game for people who can't catch fish

Status
Not open for further replies.