Triple Ready Rod Holdall Recommendation's

SpeedyJD

Hi all.
I'm looking at upgrading my pole and rod holdall this year. First of all I have 2 x 9ft feeder rods & a 2 piece 12ft pellet waggler.
What do you all recommend to transport these ready made up and as compact as possible? The guru one looks good but it's enormous.
I loved my old Preston 1+1 as the reels didn't sit side by side but one in front of the other which saved on space. Thanks all.

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
i use the browning double rod holdalls so i take 2* wand, 2* feeder, 2* pellet wag as needed but saw this the other day but not watched the video but might help you

SpeedyJD

Thank you for the Browning recommendation however it doesn't seem very protective and it's a bit big or wide. Thank you anyway.

SpeedyJD

Has anyone got the Nufish hardcase holdall, it's designed for 4 rods but very compact by the look of it? Thanks

baggy

Mark Saunders
I have a browning sphere 1.6 3 rod, which is prefer for short or 3 piece rods. The padding is very good

Simon R

Site Supporter
I've got one of these for when I need more than three rods:
Really impressed with the internal dimensions - probably too big for what you require though

You'll find that having a pair of shorter feeder rods you'll be able to stagger the reels and should get away with a two rod 190cm holdall.
I can get my 12' Acolyte and two tip rods in the Drennan two rod hardcase

Simon

SpeedyJD

Hi Simon.
If you can your 12ft waggler and 2 feeder rods in the Drennan, that's exactly what I'm after. Thank you for that.

baggy

Mark Saunders
I've got one of these for when I need more than three rods:
Really impressed with the internal dimensions - probably too big for what you require though

You'll find that having a pair of shorter feeder rods you'll be able to stagger the reels and should get away with a two rod 190cm holdall.
I can get my 12' Acolyte and two tip rods in the Drennan two rod hardcase

Simon
I really like the drennan gear but I had the drennan 3 rod and it was a pain in the arse as the rods moved as the dividers were very flimsy. I sold mine to get the browning holdall

SpeedyJD

Thanks baggy, problem with the Browning for me though is I have a 2 piece pellet waggler rod so the holdall at 1.6m it's not long enough for me. Thank you anyway