Tricast trilogy 2

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Just asking peeps but is there a match/light kit/top set available ?
Also are the topsets side pullers or not ?

stikflote

Site Supporter
yes you do get match top kits with Triple- Cast Trilogy pro two
think there four with mine and four power kits
the top kits have a wrap on for side pullers

Paul.P

Is this the Trilogy 2 margin pole, or the Trilogy Pro 2 pole, 2 very different poles !

rufcuk

Sorry margin
The top kits are slim enough not to feel rubbish with light elastics - I spoke to tricast directly about other top kits to fit like the f1st kits and they don’t - you could consider other brands though

nejohn

Site Supporter
I have a couple of match kits for mine, they are not Tri-cast as I found them in the shed so are probably from a maver 171 they are not a perfect fit but they are not far off

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Searching the net l believe that it was brought out about 4 years ago ? . Is that their latest margin pole ?
It seems to have good reviews on here so was thinking of getting the 12m kit, cupping kit and a couple of light tips for crucians. I would not be match fishing for carp either but mainly used for tench, as it would be lighter than my Abu Ambassador.
Is there any others of similar quality for sale preferably not french.

rufcuk

Searching the net l believe that it was brought out about 4 years ago ? . Is that their latest margin pole ?
It seems to have good reviews on here so was thinking of getting the 12m kit, cupping kit and a couple of light tips for crucians. I would not be match fishing for carp either but mainly used for tench, as it would be lighter than my Abu Ambassador.
Is there any others of similar quality for sale preferably not french.

As a margin or even as a short pole at 12.2 - you will be hard pushed to find better - mine is brilliant and has never let me down

nejohn

Site Supporter
I can only concour with the above, fantastic bit of kit, light, stiff and very strong, for me definitely worth the money....but if you can't justify the money have a look at a Daiwa yank n bank similar type of pole to the Tri-cast just not quite as light or stiff, you do however get a match kit with the yank n bank and it is not the out and out beast that it's name suggests it does have some finesse that a lot of margin poles lack

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Waiting for bobco to get some I hope. They will let me know when according to the web site.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Just had a word with bob.co and bought myself an early christmas present a TT2PM 12.2 package & cupping set.
If it's c r a p I'm blaming you lot ! ?

stikflote

Site Supporter
NOT. on the margin pole trilogy 2, but i also have the 16m tri-ology pole pro 2 ,i also have a MAP Adrenalin Pro and top kits off that fit the 16mtr
perfectly, margin pole are larger diameter on number three

petel

NOT. on the margin pole trilogy 2, but i also have the 16m tri-ology pole pro 2 ,i also have a MAP Adrenalin Pro and top kits off that fit the 16mtr
perfectly, margin pole are larger diameter on number three

thanks, I was hoping the cupping kit from my map tks pole would fit the trilogy 2 margin pole.

stikflote

Site Supporter
NO it won't I've already tried it, it wont fit tri- cast TRS margin pole either

davylad

Site Supporter
I've heard a few Yank and Bank No 4's go pop, the explosive sound frightened me to death the first time I heard it. A mate of mine has one though, and he loves it and uses it for everything.