Ended Tricast Pole 11mtr TRITAN new unused/ New Old Stock 9 sections Collect M32 (OFFERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TackleRepairs

Also listed on Ebay...............
Tri - Cast Tritan 11 mtr pole

New Old Stock

Price is due to having to accept paypal as an option
cash on collection preferred.
If you want to pay by paypal I will have to allow for their fees in the price/offer.

Originally this had an RRP of over £700
Sold in tackle shops for over £400 mark
Looking for sensible offers around 250 mark

Old school 11 mtr 9 section tricast carbon pole.
Brand new and unused, tackle shop forgotten item that has been stored
without original bag or case, has one rubber cap missing but bar that is all
in excellent condition save for the odd scratch or two and a bit of sticky tape
stuck over where the cap is missing from on the bottom. No other spares/kits.

Could be an invaluable source of spares for someone with an older tricast pole that
wants to keep it going, but equally could be elasticated and fished with as it is in A1 nick.

Collection ONLY from manchester/ stretford M32, prior viewing welcome by arrangement
and cash payment on collection - sorry I am not getting involved in posting this item as I
am not the owner (selling for a chap who's not internet savvy)

Each section has been checked, and all are perfect/no cracks splits or anything else.
As many tricast fans will be aware, lots of their sections from certain models interchanged
with each other so this may well be compatible with other models but i don't have
anything now to reference against this so don't ask me cos' I won't know !
(email tricast they may be able to help)

All Sensible Offers will be considered, Tri-Cast will still make sections for this pole and
any pole they have manufactured for the last 26 years, but they won't be as cheap as
buying this ;')

If you wish to view before purchase please contact me either through ebay/email DSC_1969-2.JPG DSC_1970-2.JPG DSC_1971-2.JPG DSC_1972-2.JPG or phone/text on 07784 100 752.

Status
Not open for further replies.