Sold Tricast perception 15.8 and 14 mtr,brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishfinderuk

Site Supporter
15.8mtr tricast perception,full package plus short no3.preston roller pullers fitted,and all kits elasticated.full pole fitted with nose cone bungs.
14 mtr tricast perception,full package, Preston roller pullers fitted and elasticated.

Both poles brand new and never used,excellent poles,only selling due to circumstances.
£2600 Will not budge on price.

Last edited:

dubloon

Site Supporter
would also like the a price on the others stuff that twiddler doesnt want

Fishfinderuk

Site Supporter
15.8mtr £1400 perception
14mtr £1200 perception
13.4mtr £700 ultra margin
I'm only selling at these prices, all brand new,cheaper than the shops,and no waiting times.not great if someone wants a real bargain, but if someone wants one without waiting 5 weeks it's good.

Fishfinderuk

Site Supporter
Prices stated are non negotiable.
So dont bother with p.m,if after a knockdown price.
Thanks.

dubloon

Site Supporter
how many topkits are with the perceptions? reason for asking is i got extra sects with mine

Blanks

Site Supporter
What about the guarantee you would get if you bought new from tricast, will they still honour it if bought second hand?

Fishfinderuk

Site Supporter
What about the guarantee you would get if you bought new from tricast, will they still honour it if bought second hand?
What about it?
These are not second hand,these unused.bought from leigh tackle,any issue/breakage,send the pole back to me and I would take it in on potential buyers behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.